čitano: 1.088
|
moderatori: Lazarus Long, vincimus, pirat, XXX-Man
+/- sve poruke
ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
16 godina
GamingBattleGround

ovako kolko sam shvatio radi se o start up projektu kojeg su započeli ljudi sa ovih prostora, preko kojeg bi se moglo sudjelovat u raznim turnirima, od cs go, dota, starcraft, smite, cod i drugim igricama, znači naneki način doveo bi eSport u vaše domove, samo budem c/p sa sajta di je sve objašnjeno, na engleskom je nadam se da če svi razumjet, nakraju ču stavit link na sajt.

What's GBG?

GBG (GamingBattleGround) is a platform for gamers and tournament organizers where they can compete against thousands of players for money and hardware prizes. We are a friendly gaming community where gamers can have fun while earning money in eSports. GBG’s mission is to give all gamers the opportunity to feel the passion of competitive gaming!

Join us! Together we will create the future and be the first ones to take the step into the next generation of eSports!

Benefits

Bored of playing just search and destroy? Why don’t you play a deathmatch and the top three get paid. Join us to play in different modes and earn money through crazy tournaments

Earn money through organizing tournaments! Join us, pick the game, set your settings such as name, deadline for joining, entry fee etc. Finish the tournament and get paid for it. You are getting a % of entry fees you set!

evo i sajt

https://www.gamingbattleground.com/

peace

Imate svi novije ploče (naravno iz Zagreba ste, pa imate novaca), pa imate problema sa sleep modom. Moja pločica iz 2007 i sleep mode rade ko vurica. Pa vi kupujte AsRock... By BlackMoon
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
Nova poruka
E-mail:
Lozinka:

vrh stranice