čitano: 721
|
moderatori: pirat, Lazarus Long, XXX-Man, vincimus
+/- sve poruke
ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
15 godina
C:\Recovery ?

Čemu služe fajl/ovi u ovom folderu i mogu li obrisati sadržaj istog?

0 0 hvala 0
15 godina

Mogu to obrisati i što gubim time ?

0 0 hvala 0
15 godina

Nije mi vrag dao mira pa sam obrisao.
Sve radi jedino sad vidim da ne mogu napraviti System repair disc. Jel taj folder na svim win7 isti pa da od nekoga "posudim" sadržaj.

0 0 hvala 0
10 godina
neaktivan

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/2083-system-repair-disc-create.html

Ako ne upali to prati ove upute:

Taken from m$ technet:

Here's the correct way to fix this problem for Windows 7 (and probably Vista too!)...

Open a command prompt.

Type bcdedit /enum all >C:\rec.txt
(silkman: improved the command so it creates a txt file in c:\ called rec.txt to easily copy the long string - read below)

You will see an entry (probably several) that says C:\Recovery\(some long string)\winre.wim,(same long string)
(silkman: In my system the two strings, before and after, were not the same, so ended up creating two folders and copying everything twice - continue reading)

Make the following directory based on the value (some long string) that is shown above. For example purposes only:

md c:\Recovery\0b3447fa-c429-11de-afd2-bdec487c77bb
(silkman: Did this twice in my system, may or may not be the same for you)

If folder already exists, great

Insert your Windows 7 install DVD and cancel any autorun prompts. Assumption is that D: is your CD/DVD drive - change accordingly ;-)

copy d:\sources\boot.wim c:\Recovery\0b3447fa-c429-11de-afd2-bdec487c77bb\winre.wim (or just open in explorer and drag d:\sources\boot.wim to the folder on your HDD and rename it to winre.wim - this is the all important part!

copy d:\boot\boot.sdi c:\Recovery\0b3447fa-c429-11de-afd2-bdec487c77bb

copy d:\boot\bootfix.bin c:\Recovery\0b3447fa-c429-11de-afd2-bdec487c77bb

Remember, the folder "0b3447fa-c429-11de-afd2-bdec487c77bb" will probably not be the same on your machine...run bcdedit /enum all and find the correct name of the folder from the list (which will have "C:\Recovery" and "winre.wim" in the entry)

Ruin recdisc.exe and voila you can make your recovery CD/DVD ;-)

Also, this may also fix problems booting to the recovery partition (100MB) using "F8" (W7 only) - at least it did for me

The recovery disk created for x64 was 164MB, so no need to waste a dvd-r disk, use a cd-r.

Poruka je uređivana zadnji put čet 26.11.2015 20:59 (dai53nja).
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
15 godina

Treba li mi taj Recovery CD/DVD ili ako stvari pođu po zlu mogu oporavak izvršiti pomoću instalacijskog diska windowsa?

0 0 hvala 0
Nova poruka
E-mail:
Lozinka:

vrh stranice