|
moderatori: DrNasty, pirat, Lazarus Long, XXX-Man, vincimus
+/- sve poruke
ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
16 godina
2pac

Jednostavno, on je taj koji je!

Gondor calls for aid! And Rohan will answer! Muster the Rohirrim! Assemble the Men at Dunharrow, as many Men as can be found. You have two days. On the third, we ride for Gondor� and war.
16 godina
neaktivan
2pac Shakur

Da, jedan jedini. Često se pitam kako bi danas glazbena industrija izgledala da nije ubijen, ono čovjek je stalno imao novih ideja,  ima stila, nepresušan je izvor  umjetnosti, proći će dosta vremena dok se ponovno rodi netko takav.

16 godina
neaktivan
2pac Shakur

Samo se jednom može takav čovjek rodit. Tip je bio legenda, a sada kada ga nema je još veća legenda. Čak se sada više slušaju njegove pjesme nego dok je bio živ.

Nema pitanja na koje ne postoji odgovor.
16 godina
2pac Shakur

Sve govori kolko je i dan danas popularan!

Svaki dan novi mixevi na svim torrentima, news grupama i ostalim najpoznatijim "izvorima podataka"!

Sto je najvaznije, NE ZNA se tocno dal je uopce mrtav ili je njegova smrt lažirana od njega samog!

Ja vjerujem da je (nažalost), ali puko je usput i Notorius B.I.G.!Cool

Gondor calls for aid! And Rohan will answer! Muster the Rohirrim! Assemble the Men at Dunharrow, as many Men as can be found. You have two days. On the third, we ride for Gondor� and war.
16 godina
neaktivan
2pac Shakur

Mislim da nije lažirao svoju smrt, jer nema razloga. On je bio hiperproduktivan i mislim da bi teško mogao mirovati, a pogotovo se negdje skrivati ako se uzme u obzir njegova hiperpopularnost diljem svijeta.

16 godina
2pac Shakur

Legende žive, kmico. Legende žive!

Doć će Zoka da vas roka
16 godina
2pac Shakur

Evo "dio" biografije:

Tupac grew up around nothing but self-delusion. His mother, Alice Faye Williams, thought she was a "revolutionary." She called herself "Afeni Shakur" and associated with members of the ill-fated Black Panther Party, a movement that wanted to feed school kids breakfast and earn civil rights for African Americans. During her youth she dropped out of high school, partied with North Carolina gang members, then moved to Brooklyn: After an affair with one of Malcolm X's bodyguards, she became political. When the mostly white United Federation of Teachers went on strike in 1968, she crossed the picket line and taught the children herself. After this she joined a New York chapter of the Black Panther Party and fell in with an organizer named Lumumba. She took to ranting about killing "the pigs" and overthrowing the government, which eventually led to her arrest and that of twenty comrades for conspiring to set off a race war. Pregnant, she made bail and told her husband, Lummuba, it wasn't his child. Behind his back she had been carrying on with Legs (a small-time associate of Harlem drug baron Nicky Barnes) and Billy Garland (a member of the Party). Lumumba immediately divorced her.

Things went downhill for Afeni: Bail revoked, she was imprisoned in the Women's House of Detention in Greenwich Village. In her cell she patted her belly and said, "This is my prince. He is going to save the black nation."

By the time Tupac Amaru Shakur was born on June 16, 1971, Afeni had already defended herself in court and been acquitted on 156 counts. Living in the Bronx, she found steady work as a paralegal and tried to raise her son to respect the value of an education.

From childhood, everyone called him the "Black Prince." For misbehaving, he had to read an entire edition of The New York Times. But she had no answer when he asked about his daddy. "She just told me, 'I don't know who your daddy is.' It wasn't like she was a slut or nothing'. It was just some rough times. "When he was two, his sister, Sekyiwa, was born. This child's father, Mutulu, was a Black Panther who, a few months before her birth, had been sentenced to sixty years for a fatal armoured car robbery.

With Mutulu away, the family experienced hard times. No matter where they moved-the Bronx, Harlem, homeless shelters Tupac was distressed. "I remember crying all the time. My major thing growing up was I couldn't fit in. Because I was from everywhere. I didn't have no buddies that I grew up with."

As time passed, the issue of his father tormented him. He felt "unmanly," he said. Then his cousins started saying he had an effeminate face. "I don't know. I just didn't feel hard. I could do all the things my mother could give me, but she couldn't give me nothing else."

The loneliness began to wear on him. He retreated into writing love songs and poetry. "I remember I had a book like a diary. And in that book I said I was going to be famous." He wanted to be an actor. Acting was an escape from his dismal life. He was good at it, eager to leave his crummy family behind. "The reason why I could get into acting was because it takes nothing' to get out of who I am and go into somebody else."

His mother enrolled him in the 127th Street Ensemble, a theatre group in the impoverished Harlem section of Manhattan, where he landed his first role at age twelve, that of Travis in A Raisin in the Sun. "I lay on a couch and played sleep for the first scene. Then I woke up and I was the only person onstage. I can remember thinking, "This is the best shit in the world!" That got me real high. I was getting' a secret: This is what my cousins can't do."

In Baltimore, at age fifteen, he fell into rap; he started writing lyrics, walking with a swagger, and milking his background in New York for all it was worth. People in small towns feared the Big Apple's reputation; he called himself MC New York and made people think he was a tough guy.

He enrolled in the illustrious Baltimore School for the Arts, where he studied acting and ballet with white kids and finally felt "in touch" with himself. "Them white kids had things we never seen," he said. "That was the first time I saw there was white people who you could get along with. Before that, I just believed what everyone else said: They was devils. But I loved it. I loved going to school. It taught me a lot. I was starting to feel like I really wanted to be an artist.

By the time he was twenty, Tupac Amaru Shakur had been arrested eight times, even serving eight months in prison after being convicted of sexual abuse. In addition, he was the subject of two wrongful-death lawsuits, one involving a six-year-old boy who was killed after getting caught in gang-war crossfire between Shakur's gang and a rival group.

In the late eighties, Shakur teamed up with Humpty-Hump (a.k.a. Eddie Humphrey, a.k.a. Gregory "Shock-G" Jacobs) and other Oakland-based rappers to create Digital Underground, a band intent on massive bass beats and frenetic, Parliament-Funkadelic-style rhythms. In 1990, the group released its debut and best album, Sex Packets, a pulsating testament to the boogie power of hip-hop, featuring two classic tracks, "Humpty Dance" and "Doowutchyalike." After an EP of re-mixes in 1991, D.U. released Sons of the P and, the following year, The Body-Hat Syndrome, all on Tommy Boy Records.

In 1992, Shakur entered a most fruitful five-year period. He broke free of D.U. and made his solo debut, 2Pacalypse Now, a gangsta rap document that put him in the notorious, high-speed lane to stardom. That same year he starred in Juice, an acclaimed low-budget film about gangs which saw some Hollywood success. In 1993, he recorded and released Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z., an album that found Shakur crossing over to the pop charts. Unfortunately, he also found himself on police blotters, when allegations of a violent attack on an off-duty police officer and sexual misconduct arose. The same year, Shakur played a single father and Janet Jackson's love interest in the John Singleton film Poetic Justice.

In November of 1994, he was shot five times during a robbery in which thieves made off with $40,000 worth of his jewellery. Shakur miraculously recovered from his injuries to produce his most impressive artistic accomplishments, including 1995's Me Against the World, which sold two million copies, and the double-CD All Eyez on Me, which sold nearly three million & was released during 1996. As his career arc began a steep rise toward fame and fortune, Shakur was shot (most say suspiciously) and killed after watching a Mike Tyson fight with Death Row Records president Marion "Suge" Knight. Though his death was a jolt to his fans and the music community, Shakur himself often said that he expected he'd die by the sword before he reached thirty.

Following his passing, Shakur's label released an album, The Don Killuminati, under the pseudonym "Makaveli." The cover depicted Shakur nailed to a cross under a crown of thorns, with a map of the country's major gang areas superimposed on it. In January of 1997, Gramercy pictures released Gridlock'd, a film in which Shakur played the role of a drug addict to mostly good reviews. His final film, Gang Related, was released in 1997, and Death Row is said to have several unreleased recordings in the vaults for potential future release.

[Site Map] © 2003-2006
16 godina
neaktivan
2pac Shakur

Jedan i jedini! Rap legenda svih vremena...teško da će se roditi netko sličan njemu...

bobo desmra
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put sub 10.5.2008 18:35 (Core2Duo2).
16 godina
neaktivan
RE: 2pac Shakur
Core2Duo2 kaže...

Jedan i jedini! Rap legenda svih vremena...teško da će se roditi netko sličan njemu...

Neće se roditi nitko kao on, samo je jedan 2 pac, drugi će biti samo njegova kopija.

16 godina
neaktivan
2pac Shakur

Ljudi, taj Dvopek je bio običan kriminalac, nije ni čudo što su ga koknuli...

16 godina
neaktivan
bor4c kaže...

Mnogi su u Americi kriminalci, bio je kriminalac i nije zato ubijen. On se potukao s članom neke druge bande i onda su ga oni kasnije sredili.

16 godina
neaktivan
RE: 2pac
Nitko drugi nego legenda...
16 godina
neaktivan
bor4c kaže...

Ako ti od svih stvari koje je taj čovjek napravio u životu  samo vidiš činjenicu da je u mladosti bio član bande (btw. zamisli sebe u situaciji u kojoj je on bio), onda stvarno...  I btw. ubili su ga iz ljubomore, ta tuča je izbila iz ničeg drugog nego što je zasmetao nekim seronjama. I što ti slušaš, cajke?
16 godina
neaktivan
2pac Shakur

koga boli k****?

16 godina
pc-haker kaže...
bor4c kaže...

Mnogi su u Americi kriminalci, bio je kriminalac i nije zato ubijen. On se potukao s članom neke druge bande i onda su ga oni kasnije sredili.

Da, "bor4c", ja necu ovdje svađu negu misljenja, iskustva i shvaćanja lika spomenutog genijalca!
"Potukao" se je s East Coastom predvođenim njegovim bivšem frendom; Notoriusom B.I.G.-om!
P.S. Modertaori, nedajte da se tema zatvori zbog glupih komentara!
Ipak covjek o kojem iznosimo mišljenja vrijedi više od Core2Duo/Amd64 potrošnih materijala!

16 godina
neaktivan
snor kaže...

koga boli k****?

Ako te ne boli k**** onda odj***, tko te sili da se javljaš u ovaj topic
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put sub 10.5.2008 19:41 (manic).
16 godina
2pac Shakur

Evo još dio umjetnosti!

"Life Goes On"

[Chorus: repeat 2X]

How many brothas fell victim to tha streetz
Rest in peace young nigga, there's a Heaven for a 'G'
be a lie, If I told ya that I never thought of death
my niggas, we tha last ones left
but life goes on.....

[Verse One:]

As I bail through tha empty halls
breath stinkin'
in my jaws
ring, ring, ring
quiet y'all
incoming call
plus this my homie from high school
he's getting bye
It's time to bury another brotha nobody cry
life as a baller
alchol and booty calls
we usta do them as adolecents
do you recall?
raised as G's
loc'ed out and blazed the weed
get on tha roof
let's get smoked out
and blaze with me
2 in tha morning
and we still high assed out
screamin' 'thug till I die'
before I passed out
but now that your gone
i'm in tha zone
thinkin'
'I don't wanna die all alone'
but now ya gone
and all I got left are stinkin' memories
I love them niggas to death
i'm drinkin' Hennessy
while tryin' ta make it last
I drank a 5th for that ass
when you passed....
cause life goes on

[Chorus]

[Verse Two:]

Yeah nigga
I got tha word as hell
ya blew trial and tha judge gave you
25 with an L
time to prepare to do fed time
won't see parole
imagine life as a convict
that's getten' old
plus with tha drama
we're lookin out for your babies mama
taken risks, while keepin' cheap tricks from gettin on her...
life in tha hood...
is all good for nobody
remember gamin' on dumb hoties at chill parties
Me and you
No true a two
while scheming on hits
and gettin tricks
that maybe we can slide into
but now you burried
rest nigga
cause I ain't worried
eyes bluried
sayin' goodbye at the cemetary
tho' memories fade
I got your name tated on my arm
so we both ball till' my dying days
before I say goodbye
Kato and Mental rest in peace
Thug till I die

[Chorus]

[Verse Three:]

Bury me smilin'
with G's in my pocket
have a party at my funeral
let every rapper rock it
let tha hoes that I usta know
from way before
kiss me from my head to my toe
give me a paper and a pen
so I can write about my life of sin
a couple bottles of Gin
incase I don't get in
tell all my people i'm a Ridah
nobody cries when we die
we outlaws
let me ride
until I get free
I live my life in tha fast lane
got police chasen me
to my niggas from old blocks
from old crews
niggas that guided me through
back in tha old school
pour out some liquor
have a toast for tha homies
see we both gotta die
but ya chose to go before me
and brothas miss ya while your gone
you left your nigga on his own
how long we mourn
life goes on...

[Chorus repeats to end]
[sung overtop repeating chorus]

Life goes on homie
gone on, cause they passed away
Niggas doin' life
Niggas doin' 50 and 60 years and shit
I feel ya nigga, trust me
I feel ya
You know what I mean
last year
we poured out liquor for ya
this year nigga, life goes on
we're gonna clock now
get money
evade bitches
evade tricks
give players plenty space
and basicaly just represent for you baby
next time you see your niggas
your gonna be on top nigga
their gonna be like,
'Goddamn, them niggas came up'
that's right baby
life goes on....
and we up out this bitch
hey Kato, Mental
y'all niggas make sure it's popin' when we get up there
don't front.

16 godina
neaktivan
2pac Shakur

Koje su vam od njegovih pjesama najbolje? Evo meni su: Changes, Life goes on, Ambition az a ridah, Ghetto gospel, Hail Mary, Calirornia love, All about u...

bobo desmra
16 godina
2pac Shakur

Evo meni najboljih stvari:

Changes, Life goes on, California love,  Baby don t cry, Until the end oh time.

I posebni šećer za kraj koji možda niste čuli prije, pa evo: Hell 4 A Hustler (feat Outlawz)

Što više ga slušam, više sam ovisan!

Uostalom share the world:

2pac feat Outlawz - Hell 4 a Hustler

2Pac]
Get on yo' knees nigga
Get on yo' knees and pray

Huh, increase the doses, bustin whoever closest
Thug livin, hell or prison, never losin my focus
I'm makin money moves manditory
In a discussion my past records tell a story
Picture niggaz we rushin and still bustin
til the cops come runnin, duck in abandoned buildings
Ditchin my gun, oh boy, the motherfuckin villain
I live the lifestyles of drug dealers, but now legitly
So I laugh til I cry, when the law come get me
No baby momma drama, nigga miss me, why plant seeds
in a dirty bitch, waitin to trick me, not the life for me
Livin carefree, til I'm buried - and if they dare me
I'm bustin on niggaz until they scurry, I'm clearly
a man of military means in my artillery
Watchin over me through every murder scene
From adolescence, to my early teens, thought we was gonna die
Sellin dope to all the fiends, at times I wanna cry
And still, we try to change the past, in vain
Never knowin if this game'll last, feelin ashamed
Cocaine, the product of the devil, am I sellin my soul?
Got tired of small time livin, niggaz tellin me no
I got MINE, FUCK THEM OTHER SUCKERS, that's the mentality
Jealous-ass bustaz, make it hell for us

Chorus: 2Pac (and harmonizing vocals) *repeat 2X*

Lord, help me change my ways
Show a little mercy on judgment day
It ain't me, I was raised this way
I never let em play me for a busta, make it hell 4 a hustler

[E.D.I. Amin]
Now in these last days and times I takes mines so serious
Gotta get that paper quickly and escape the sickness
If I fail, then I suffer, bein broke is hell 4 a hustler
So I stay strugglin and jugglin with all the might I can muster
Since a youngster, been money hungry, moved in
One's five's and ten's was funny money
So I sets my sights bigger, four figures or mo'
Real nigga fo' sho', out in the cold for dough
What you thought? Foes fall, lost homies in plenty battles
Last two years shed plenty tears, and I'll send plenty at you
Let me catch you slippin, you soft niggaz is outta here
In case you forgot, we on the same shit that got us here

[Young Noble]
Yo, every step I take, every sell I make
Every jail I break, every mill' I ate
Head to head, whoever hustle hardest
On the block duckin charges, nigga fuck the sergeant
He got a job, all my bottles got a pinch of coke
Listen tho' I'm missin dough I gotta gather mo'
Hell naw, dead blocks with red tops but now a nigga sell words
for all my young thugs in jail in Jerz
They made it hell 4 a hustler, I bails high as fuck son
Dyin luck none supply us with much guns
I buck one, just to let you know that I can touch ya
Slangin cracks or raps, still hell 4 a hustler

Chorus

[2Pac]
No insanity plea for me, I rather beef til I burn
Censor me and bar your kids from the lessons I learned
And in turn I'm hostile guess you could call me anti-social
Niggaz shakin like they caught the holy ghost when I approach em
Try to politic, before I smoke em, like Sun Zu
Niggaz do unto these snitches, before it's done to you
And if the cops come arrest me in the evening
best believe they comin for my dogs in the mornin
And if I die by a slug, the death of a true thug
Tell me will my niggaz mourn me? Gettin blowed out
High, watch me murder the bird, before he testify
Strikes, walkin close to my third, I live a trouble life
And if you dream be a part of my team
From Long Beach to Queens, drug dealers to ex-fiends
Keep yo' eyes on the prize, nigga watch for bustaz
Either heaven or jail, it's still hell 4 a hustler

Chorus

[2Pac]
This is how we ride
Not knowin if we'll live or die
Catch me rollin with my motherfuckin guns on my side
In case of drama, I'm the first to break wild til they all die
This is how we ride
Not knowin if we'll live or die
Catch me rollin with my motherfuckin guns on the side
In case of drama, I'm the first to break wild
until they all die, Outlaw
Yes (change my ways) yes
The Black Jesuz guide us through this
Weary weary weary weary
Only God can save us
Nuttin but boss players
Outlawz and thugs

Poruka je uređivana zadnji put ned 11.5.2008 8:49 (Armor).
16 godina
2pac Shakur

Ne zaboravite na ovo, poslušajte do kraja i postat ćete ovisni o njoj na duže vrijeme:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EiiLrL5H2dI

Doć će Zoka da vas roka
16 godina
2pac Shakur

Činjenica da je u knjizi žalosti za 2paca upisano skoro miljardu potpisa, dosta govori!

16 godina
2pac Shakur

Čast moje 400-stote poruke ima, naravno 2pac!

P.S. Moderatori, nije spam nego ovisnost za njim, praćena kvalitetnim informacijama!

The suspicious facts:

Friday the 13th is a very suspicious day.  

There were never any pictures released of Tupac in the hospital.  

In the song "Life Goes On", Tupac raps about his own funeral.  

The driver of the car in which Tupac was riding, Suge Knight (the executive producer of Death Row Records), didn't show up for questioning about the shooting.  

The video "I ain't Mad at Cha" was released only a few days after his death. "I ain't Mad at Cha" is track 13 on the album All Eyes On Me. The video shows Tupac as an angel in heaven.  In the video, Tupac was shot after leaving a theater with a friend, which is very similar to how he was shot in real life. Interestingly, Tupac dies in his last video released under the name "Tupac".  His new video "Toss It Up" from the new album was released under the name "Makaveli".

The second video to be released by the name Makaveli is "To Live and Die in L.A." But how could they shoot the second video when he is "dead". Do you really think the video was shot 4 months ago, back in August of '96? Think about it.

In the video "Hail Mary" released under the name Makaveli, there is a gravestone that says Makaveli.  But the gravestone is cracked and there is a hole right in front of it, inferring that Makaveli rose from the dead.  

A shooting involving Snoop Doggy Dogg occured close to the release of his album Doggystyle.  The shooting made Snoop appear more "real" and showed his fans that he really was a gangsta.  The shooting gave him respect because everyone that bought his album believed what he was talking about.  Within one week of its release, Doggystyle went platnium.  Snoop is signed to the same label as Tupac which is Death Row Records. In December '96, Tupac's new album went platinum.  

In interviews prior to the shooting, Tupac talked about how he wanted to stop rapping and being a gangsta and get out of the limelight.  What is the only way Tupac could completly escape the media spotlight ???  (Answer: if the public thought he was dead.)  

There are no suspects for the shooting.

Press wasn't going to be allowed at the funeral, but then the funeral was cancelled for unknown reasons.  

Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, no matter where he went.  Why didn't he wear it to a very public event like a Tyson fight? (Because he wanted to make it seem like he could be shot.)  

In most of his songs he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly cremated the day after he "died"?  And since when do they cremate someone the day after death without an autopsy?  Furthermore, it is illegal to bury someone who has been murdered without an autopsy.  

The new Tupac album released on Nov. 5, and was originally supposed to be an EP of 6 songs, but was then extended to a full length album of 12 songs.  

Tupac's alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Machiavelli was a 16th century italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one's death in order to evade one's enemies and gain power.  

In Machiavelli's book Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, in Book 2 Chapter XIII he says "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive".  This is Machiavelli's main idea and is the connection between Tupac and the writings of Machiavelli.  

The title of the new album by Makaveli (Tupac) is The 7 Day Theory.  He was shot on September 7th; and survived on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and"died" the 13th. Hence the title The 7 Day Theory.  

Tupac's album All Eyes on Me was released on Feb.13, 1996.  Tupac "died" on Sept.13, 1996.  It is quite a coincidence that the two dates are exactly 7 months apart.

Tupac officially died at 4:03 PM. 4+3 = 7 Also he "died" at an age of 25 years. 2+5 = 7 It seems as if seven is Tupac's number.  

There is nothing in the new album that says TUPAC RIP 1971-1996.  Wouldn't it make sense to include something like that in the first album after his "death"? The only thing mentioned is "EXIT TUPAC ENTER MAKAVELI".

The executive producer of The 7 Day Theory , as listed in the CD booklet of the album, is Simon (who is a previously unknown producer in the rap music industry).  In the bible, Simon was an apostle of Jesus.  Simon was one of the first witnesses of the Resurrection listed by Saint Paul (I Cor. 15: 5).   Could Simon be a reference to Suge Knight(the executive producer of Death Row records)? Simon was renamed "Peter, the rock" (John 1:42).  

In Richie Rich's album Seasoned Veteran, which was released on the same day as The 7 Day Theory, on the song "N*ggas Done Changed" which is a duet with Tupac, Tupac says the following lyrics: "I've been shot and murdered, can't tell you how it happened word for word / but best believe that n*ggas' gonna get what they deserve."  This phrase implies that Tupac knows he will be dead when Richie Rich's album is released.  

In Makaveli's (Tupac's) song "White Man's World" on album The 7 Day Theory, he says "We ain't never gonna walk off this planet unless ya'll choose to." Did he choose to walk off the planet by faking his death?  

In Tupac's song "Ambitionz az a Ridah" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "Blast me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so now I'm back to be a muthaf*ckin' menace, they cowards thats why they tried to set me up, had b*tch *ss n*ggas on my team so indeed they wet me up, BUT I'M BACK REINCARNATED."  This implies that Tupac is reincarnated as Makaveli.  

In Tupac's song "Life of an Outlaw" on the album The 7 Day Theory, he says "All for the street fame on how to be managed, to plan sh*t, 6 months in advance to what we plotted, approved to go on swole and now I got it"-Life Of An Outlaw. This implies that Tupac planned his "death" in advance and now he is enjoying the success of his plan.

In Tupac's song "Made Niggaz" from the Supercop Soundtrack, he says "F*ck 'em all who don't understand my plot to get richer... Outlaw to the grave, a muthaf*ckin' made nigga I got a plan to get richer. Take my picture." Once again he mentions his "plan" to get rich.

In E-40's album Hall Of Game in the song "Million Dollar Spot" which is a duet with Tupac, Tupac says, "Fans can't understand my ghetto slang, so i evade and plot and plan a life of better things...."  Once again Tupac mentions his "plan".

In Tupac's song "Ain't Hard 2 Find" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "I heard rumors I died, murdered in cold blood, tramatized pictures of me in my final states, you know momma cryed, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted."  It seems as if Tupac foretold the future.

Scarface's song "Smile", which is a duet with Tupac, was supposedly recorded in September of '96, before Tupac was "shot". But the video for the song was released in May of '97 and the video depicts Tupac rapping while he appears to be crucified. At the end of the video, Tupac falls off the cross and stands up...which is another image of resurection. Towards the end of the video, it becomes slightly apparent that Tupac is actually portrayed by a look-alike. I still wonder, if he is really dead, then why do they keep making everyone so suspicious???

In the video for "I Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto" the town it takes place in is called Rukahs. "Rukahs" spelled backwards is "Shakur".  The room he goes into with the girl is room number 7. The clock in the background at the end is at 4:03...the same time he officially died. More funny stuff from the video producers. My question still remains, why?

In Tupac's song "No More Pain" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "A heart of a soldier with the brains to teach a whole nation." Could this be a reference to Machievelli or Jesus?  

On the cover of The 7 Day Theory, there is a picture of Tupac being crucified.  This fits with the idea that Tupac "died" so he could be reincarnated as Makaveli. In the picture, there are five bullet holes. Interestingly, Tupac was "shot" 5 times.  

The only witness to the shooting, Yafeu Fula, was found shot to death on Nov. 10th in a hallway of an apartment building in East Orange, NJ.  Hmm...now no one will get any info out of him. (for more info on his death, click here.)

After the shooting of Notorious B.I.G. on March 9th, 1997 Lieutenant Wayne Petersen of the the homicide division of the Las Vegas Police Department who has been investigating Shakur's alleged killing said, "Before yesterday, I had never even heard of the Notorious B.I.G.  There is no link between the two murders. We think the only connection is in the minds of the media. The media wants to connect the two."  If you asked anyone who knows anything about the Tupac case, they would say something about the rivalry between Biggie and Tupac. How will the Las Vegas police ever solve the case if they don't know the basics? The answer is that they won't. C'mon guys, that is pretty pathetic.

<!-- google_ad_client = "pub-5127219438083454"; google_alternate_color = "000000"; google_ad_width = 728; google_ad_height = 90; google_ad_format = "728x90_as"; google_ad_channel =""; google_ad_type = "text_image"; google_color_border = "003366"; google_color_bg = "000000"; google_color_link = "FFFFFF"; google_color_url = "FF6600"; google_color_text = "FF6600"; //-->

16 godina
2pac Shakur

Njegovi ispadi u sudnici su legendarni, također i sukobi s policijom.

Većina njegovog života popratile su kamere pa možemo puno znati o njemu...

Za mene je rame uz rame s DanteomCool

@Dajte se trgnite, 2pac zaslužuje malo više pozornosti!

Well the way I figure it, in this business a lot of your kind come along, and if I kill each one that comes, eventually I should hit the jackpot sooner or later
15 godina
neaktivan
2pac Shakur

Nedavno je na Discovery-ju bila emisija "Final 24" o 2Pac-ovoj smrti.

Njegov glavni bodyguard govorio o tome kako je 2Pac baš uvijek nosio pancir,

kao i da su mu te kobne noći 2Pac i Suge rekli da ih on ne vozi do kluba jer moraju razgovarati o "poslu",

već da vozi za njima kako bi ih vratio u hotel jer neće moći voziti u alkoholisanom stanju

Ipak, to mu je to bilo jako sumnjivo jer je uvijek bio u istom autu sa Shakurom...

16 godina
protjeran
2pac Shakur

2pac je legenda, od malih nogu sam ga slušao, prestao sam prije par godina slušati rap, ali od rapa 2paca jedino slušam jer je on puno bolji od ostalih koji rapaju samo za pare, on je to radio iz srca.

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value - Albert Einstein
16 godina
protjeran
manic kaže...
bor4c kaže...

Ako ti od svih stvari koje je taj čovjek napravio u životu  samo vidiš činjenicu da je u mladosti bio član bande (btw. zamisli sebe u situaciji u kojoj je on bio), onda stvarno...  I btw. ubili su ga iz ljubomore, ta tuča je izbila iz ničeg drugog nego što je zasmetao nekim seronjama. I što ti slušaš, cajke?
Što je to on to tako važno napravio u životu? Living in tha ghetto, yo man? Get an education, mfucker. Mogao je onda otići u Darfur ili Južnu Afriku "to fight for da' caouse, if you know what I mean, man". O čemu mi prićamo? Mi krimilaliziramo Thompsona koji pjeva o hrvatstvu, a jednu kmicu dižemo u zvijezde kao da je Homer. STFU. Mislim ono, u kojoj je to on situaciji bio? To što se nije želio educirati, tj. škololovati. Naravno lakše je prodavati drogu, "in tha hood" i prodavati maglu kako je teško "in tha ghetto". Dođi u Hrvatsku majmune, pa doživi kad ti kasni plaća za ono što radiš, pa onda prodavaj maglu kako imaš teško djetinjstvo "mfucker".
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put sri 16.7.2008 17:54 (the_tux).
16 godina
neaktivan
the_tux kaže...
Što je to on to tako važno napravio u životu? Living in tha ghetto, yo man? Get an education, mfucker. Mogao je onda otići u Darfur ili Južnu Afriku "to fight for da' caouse, if you know what I mean, man". O čemu mi prićamo? Mi krimilaliziramo Thompsona koji pjeva o Hrvatstvu, a jednu kmicu dižemo u zvijezde kao da je Homer. STFU. Mislim ono, u kojoj je to on situaciji bio? To što se nije želio educirati, tj. škololovati. Naravno lakše je prodavati drogu, "in tha hood" i prodavati maglu kako je teško "in tha ghetto". Dođi u Hrvatsku majmune, pa doživi kad ti kasni plaća za ono što radiš, pa onda prodavaj maglu kako imaš teško djetinjstvo "mfucker".
  Vidi se da ne kužiš što u americi znači biti gangsta. Tako se kod njih živi i to je tako.
16 godina
neaktivan
2 Pac tetovaže

Evo link gdje sve piše što koja tetovaža na 2 pacu znači.

http://2pachr.forumotion.com/tetovaze-f7/tetovaze-t9.htm 

16 godina
Što je to on to tako važno napravio u životu? Living in tha ghetto, yo man? Get an education, mfucker. Mogao je onda otići u Darfur ili Južnu Afriku "to fight for da' caouse, if you know what I mean, man". O čemu mi prićamo? Mi krimilaliziramo Thompsona koji pjeva o hrvatstvu, a jednu kmicu dižemo u zvijezde kao da je Homer. STFU. Mislim ono, u kojoj je to on situaciji bio? To što se nije želio educirati, tj. škololovati. Naravno lakše je prodavati drogu, "in tha hood" i prodavati maglu kako je teško "in tha ghetto". Dođi u Hrvatsku majmune, pa doživi kad ti kasni plaća za ono što radiš, pa onda prodavaj maglu kako imaš teško djetinjstvo "mfucker".
Ne percipiraj ga kao kmicu koja je šetala ulicom i pucala na bespomoćne starice i krala njihove torbice, ili omotana maramom Crips/Bloods bande išla pucati, dilati i šta sve ne. Ne. Moraš poznavati njegov kompletan život da bi znao o čemu se tu radi. 90ih godina rasizam je bio podosta aktualan, a ni danas nije sasvim nestao (vidi se iz dijela Thompsonove publike, uostalom). Enivej, uz uvjete koje je imao (majka član Pantera što se odavno bore za emancipaciju crnaca, kompliciran odnos s njom (ipak joj je posvetio pjesmu Dear Mama koja je prema mnogim glazbenim kritičarima jedna od najboljih rep pjesama uopće), oca koji ga je davno napustio, društvo prepuno gang bangera (članova bandi) itd.) ostvario je odličnu edukaciju jer je išao u srednju školu za umjetnost, pa je kasnije bio i glumac. Svrstava ga se u glazbenike, glumce i socijalne aktiviste; borio se protiv predsjednika koji navodno pomažu ljudima, a ispred Bijele kuće ljudi umiru od gladi, policiju koja namjerno šalje drogu i pištolje u područja znana i kao geto, rasisti su i slično. U početku je imao filozofiju Thug Life koja je bila odraz njegova stava da su svi ljudi braća, da crnci moraju početi nešto raditi po pitanju rasizma, revoluciju, nešto, podržavao ih u njihovu gang style životu jer je smatrao da nisu krivi što su ono što ipak stjecajem okolnosti moraju biti; a kasnije odustaje od toga i stvara pjesme tipa Unconditional Love i želi samo napredak i napredak, uostalom pronađi liriku i poslušaj pjesmu.

Raspisao sam se, ali ne volim brzoplete zaključke, pa ono... 2Pac je bio načitan, iskren i pametan čovjek. Pazi kako pričaš o jednom od najutjecajnijih glazbenika 20. stoljeća.

Mir i dobro
Doć će Zoka da vas roka
16 godina
Raspisao sam se, ali ne volim brzoplete zaključke, pa ono... 2Pac je bio načitan, iskren i pametan čovjek. Pazi kako pričaš o jednom od najutjecajnijih glazbenika 20. stoljeća.

Mir i dobro
Potpis, i vrlo inteligetan.
On je ikona, ona koja nema erora.
Well the way I figure it, in this business a lot of your kind come along, and if I kill each one that comes, eventually I should hit the jackpot sooner or later
Nova poruka
E-mail:
Lozinka:

vrh stranice