moderatori: DrNasty, pirat, Lazarus Long, XXX-Man, vincimus
+/- sve poruke
ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
16 godina
neaktivan
Izreke iz filmova ili serija

Gandalf:

I am the servant of the secret fire! Wielder of the flame of Arnor! The dark fire will not obey you flame of Undun!

YOU CANNOT PASS!!!!!

valjda sam dobro napisao....

16 godina
neaktivan
RE: Izreke iz filmova ili serija

Apocalypse now :

Kilgore: Smell that? You smell that?
Lance: What?
Kilgore: Napalm, son. Nothing in the world smells like that.
[kneels]
Kilgore: I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...
[Kilgore unhappily walks off]

Willard: Oh man, the shit piled up so fast in Vietnam you needed wings to stay above it.

Willard: How many people had I already killed? There was those six that I know about for sure. Close enough to blow their last breath in my face. But this time it was an American and an officer. That wasn't supposed to make any difference to me, but it did. Shit... charging a man with murder in this place was like handing out speeding tickets in the Indy 500. I took the mission. What the hell else was I gonna do?

Kurtz: We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!

Willard: Hey soldier, do you know whose in command here?
Soldier: Ain't you?

Photo Journalist: I wish I had words, man. I wish I had words... I can tell ya something like the other day he wanted to kill me. Somethin' like that...
Willard: Why'd he wanna kill you?
Photo Journalist: Because I took his picture. He said "If you take my picture again, I'm gonna kill you." And he *meant* it.

15 godina

"You can't handle the truth!" bas sam se danas sjetio te izreke, kad ono sad naletim na to i nemogu se sjetit iz kojeg je filma??? pomagaj :D

15 godina
neaktivan

AL Pacino Scarface:

"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND"

Klasik!!!

92% tinejđera sluša turbo folk. Ako si ti među onih 8% koji još uvijek slušaju pravu glazbu kopiraj si ovo u potpis. AMD Athlon64 X2 5200,Ati radeon HD 4870 512ram,2xWD 160GB,Gigabyte GA-M57SLI,2 gb ram,OCZ 600w powerXstream,Zvučnici-Sony MHC-EC77,Kučište-Gigabyte Chasis Poseydon,Acer 19"
16 godina
BRC89 kaže...

"You can't handle the truth!" bas sam se danas sjetio te izreke, kad ono sad naletim na to i nemogu se sjetit iz kojeg je filma??? pomagaj :D

Malo dobrih ljudi (A Few Good Man) - izgovara je Jack Nickolson kad ga prilikom svjedocenja na sudu gnjavi Tom Cruise. I u dosta filmova je to parodirano.
15 godina

znao sam da je Jack Nickolson!!! :D

92% tinejđera sluša turbo folk. Ako si ti među onih 8% koji još uvijek slušaju pravu glazbu kopiraj si ovo u potpis.
16 godina
protjeran

1.I'm your father

2.Join dark side

3.Who's your daddy?

4.Give me hard!

LOL

Mama hocu 4870!
16 godina
natan13 kaže...

1.I'm your father

2.Join dark side

Mislis valjda Luke, I am your father i Join the dark side. Namigiva
16 godina
neaktivan

Gone with the wind.

Scarlett: Rhett, Rhett... Rhett, if you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?
Rhett Butler: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

Rhett Butler: I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over.

Poruka je uređivana zadnji put uto 12.8.2008 15:31 (ROADRUNNER).
15 godina
neaktivan
sub_zero kaže...

koje su vam najbolje izreke iz  filmova ili serija

meni je sve dobro što izađe iz usta dr.hausa

ona famozna:
"This is madness! Madness? No...THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!"
XD Sparta FTW~!
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put uto 12.8.2008 16:15 (Enna-chan).
16 godina
neaktivan

King Arthur: I am, and this is my trusty servant Patsy. We have ridden the length and breadth of the land in search of knights who will join me in my court at Camelot. I must speak with your lord and master.
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: What? Ridden on a horse?
King Arthur: Yes!
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: You're using coconuts!
King Arthur: What?
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together.
King Arthur: So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia, through...
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Where'd you get the coconuts?...............

King Arthur: One, two, five!
Sir Galahad: Three sir!
King Arthur: THREE!

King Arthur: Old woman.
Dennis: Man.
King Arthur: Man, sorry. What knight lives in that castle over there?
Dennis: I'm 37.
King Arthur: What?
Dennis: I'm 37. I'm not old.
King Arthur: Well I can't just call you "man".
Dennis: Well you could say "Dennis".
King Arthur: I didn't know you were called Dennis.
Dennis: Well you didn't bother to find out did you?
King Arthur: I did say sorry about the "old woman", but from behind you looked...
Dennis: What I object to is you automatically treat me like an inferior.
King Arthur: Well I am king.
Dennis: Oh, king eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

16 godina
protjeran
mbaksa kaže...
natan13 kaže...

1.I'm your father

2.Join dark side

Mislis valjda Luke, I am your father i Join the dark side. Namigiva
 Hehe..recimo...
Ali mislio sam kao zafrkanciju jer dosta ljudi u filmovima kaze I'm your father(ne samo u Star wars) Belji se
Mama hocu 4870!
16 godina
neaktivan

1) Arkosh Kovash: [in Hungarian] Why are you just standing there, you idiot? I'm not speaking English am I? Wouldn't it make sense to find someone who could talk to me so you could find the person that set me on fire, perhaps? He is the Devil. You've never seen anyone like Keyser Soze in all your miserable life, you idiot. Keyser Soze. Do you at least understand that? Keyser Soze. The Devil himself. Or are you American policemen so stupid that you haven't even heard of him? Keyser Soze, you ridiculous man. KEYSER SOZE.

2) The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And poof. Just like that, he's gone. - Verbal Kint

3) Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room ... (Dr. Strangelove)

Μολὼν λαβέ! "Swift as the Wind, Silent as a Forest, Fierce as Fire and Immovable as a Mountain."
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put uto 12.8.2008 16:39 (reservoir dog).
15 godina
neaktivan

Deco, jel' volite brzu vožnju?

15 godina

Duboko Grlo u seriji The X Files: TrustNo1!

TrustNo1
15 godina
neaktivan

"The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my testicles - there really is nothing like a shorn scrotum - it's breathtaking... I suggest you try it."

Dr. Evil

"Smoke me a kipper, ill be back for breakfast"

Ace Rimmer

15 godina

Ne mogu da vjerujem kako se niko nije sjetio legendarnog Al Bundy - a: 4 touchdowns in 1 game for Polk High School...

I još:

• Go away, Peg.
  • A fat woman came into the shoestore today...
  • The opera isn't over until the last heterosexual falls asleep.
  • The last thing a guy wants to look at the end of the day is a woman.
  • I hate my life.
  • Can't eat, can't sleep, can't bury the wife in the backyard.
  • But Peg, we've been married for seventeen years - can't we just be friends?
  • Sorry, Peg, I didn't hear you. I was thinking of killing myself.
  • Home sweet hell.
  • Hooters, hooters, yum, yum, yum. Hooters, hooters on a girl that's dumb.
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put sri 21.1.2009 12:08 (kemal_r).
15 godina
neaktivan

John Rambo iliti Stallone - I fired a few shots (RAMBO 3 you fight good for a tourist)

15 godina

I tata bi, sine!

Kad sve ostalo propadne, pročitajte upute.
16 godina

Nisam primjetio da je itko spomenio Chandlera i Joeya iz Friends. Dva najveca lika.

Chandler: Hey, Joe, I gotta ask. The girl from the Xerox place buck naked (holds up one hand), or, or a big tub of jam. (holds up the other hand)
Joey: Put your hands together.

Chandler: C'mon, I'll show you to my room. ...That sounds so weird when it's not followed by "No thanks, it's late."

Joey: I'm tellin' you Ross, she wants you.
Ross: She barely knows me. We just live in the same building.
Chandler: Any contact?
Ross: She lent me an egg once.
Joey: You're in!
Chandler: She'll love it. Go with the egg, my friend.
(Ross walks over to the woman, egg in hand.)
Joey: Think it'll work?
Chandler: No, it's suicide. The man's got an egg.

Chandler: All right, look, look. What did... what did you get for Angela Delveccio for her birthday?
Joey: She didn't have a birthday while we were going out.
Chandler: For three years?

Tko je gledao zna o cemu pricam, najjaci su.

We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse. "It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."- Rami Belson
15 godina

Najjača od Al-a (Bundy):

"A fat women came into the shoe store today. She was so fat, she had three smaller women orbiting around her"

Zakon  SmijehSmijeh

"Genius might be the ability to say a profound thing in a simple way." Charles Bukowski
15 godina
neaktivan

The Dark Knight

Joker: If you are good at something, never do it for free!!!Cool

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 MB Gigabyte EP43-DS3L 4 GB DDR2 800MHz A-Data Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4870 512 MB GDDR5 Seagate Barracuda 500GB Chieftec 450W
16 godina

Show me the moneeeeyyy!

Do you feel lucky,punk?!

Ovo nije iz samo jednog filma al skoro u svim to govore crnci:Damn,shit dude that is wacked!!

Only God will judge me
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put čet 22.1.2009 17:10 (tommy2103).
16 godina
neaktivan

''Mala je talentovana za trpanje, razbijam je...''

- ako gori zeleno, ne znači da sam tu -
15 godina
neaktivan

Father Jack Hackett - Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

16 godina

Tko pijeva zlo ne misli to je hrvatsk film komedija nekidan bila na TV-u a izjava je ,  Tebi ne bi bilo lose da te neko malo povali za grmom to tebi treba!!!Šutim

Athlon 64 LE-1620 (3.0ghz) - Golden Orb 2 - Kingmax Mars 1GB ddr2 800 (960mhz) - Seagate Baracuda 160gb - Seasonic S12II 430w - Samsung SM 2232BW - Gigabyte MA790X - DS4 - Ati Crosfire HD 3650 x2
16 godina

E sad sam se sjetio izreke iz forresta gumpa,jedan od mojih omiljenih filmova

Life is like a Box of Chocolates,ya never know what your gonna get

Only God will judge me
16 godina
neaktivan

Wonder showzen---you can trip out on the power of your own mind!!!!!!

Drugs and alcohol are not the only addictions.Gaming is one of them too.My God i am an addict.
16 godina
neaktivan

Neznam jel ko reko onu: "SUNCE TI KALAJSANO!!!"

i onu "znate što je reko aristotel?: Kad piješ umjereno moš pit kolko hoš"

Prodajem kravu, crna metalik boja, HI-FI mukanje, sportski rep i alu kopita.
16 godina
“Define irony. A bunch of idiots dancing on a plane, to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.” -

People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
Nova poruka
E-mail:
Lozinka:

vrh stranice