Anti-P2P interesna grupa kupila uTorrent ???

poruka: 2
|
čitano: 1.893
|
moderatori: Lazarus Long, pirat, XXX-Man, DrNasty, vincimus
+/- sve poruke
ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
15 godina
neaktivan
Anti-P2P interesna grupa kupila uTorrent ???

Od kako imam problema sa uTorrentom malo sam gledao po netu i naišao na ovaj navod, a i druge slične.

Preporučio bih i site za testiranje blokiranja torrent portova od strane ISP-a      >>>  http://broadband.mpi-sws.org/transparency/bttest.php  <<<

Post sa >>> http://www.zeropaid.com/news/6184/uTorrent+-+A+Beginner%27s+guide+to+BitTorrent+downloading <<<

"

The fact is... utorrent was bought out by anti-p2p interests after version 1.6.1 came out. Everything after that is highly suspect. There's not a chance in hell that an anti-p2p entity is going to buy out a client and NOT eventually incorporate some form of DRM into it. To think otherwise would be incredibly naive.

A lot of people recommend sticking to 1.6.1, but I'm not even sure that's a good idea. What would stop utorrents owners from swapping out the version of 1.6.1 on their site with a spyware version? If you own 1.6.1 from before the takeover, sure, or if you can get it from a reliable source, fine, but I wouldn't download anything from utorrent.com. Not at this point.

I love 1.6.1 and never want to let it go, but the cold hard reality is that it's days are numbered. The moment anti-p2p interests got their grubby little hands on it, utorrent's fate was sealed.

Btw, I'm seeing a lot of people using 1.7x in private trackers. This is of tremendous concern to me. You can make it as hard as you want for members to join, but if you've got existing members using a client that's reporting outside the tracker... your members are screwed.

"

Ako nisi prvi, onda si zadnji. baotica@gmail.com
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
15 godina
RE: Anti-P2P interesna grupa kupila uTorrent ???

- na netu svašta piše, tko će znat' ... mislim da je to (pre)stara tema po raznim blogovima. Pošto mi uTor. radi normalno, prije bi rekao da problemi počinju kod ISPa (jer stalno nešto prčkaju) i nOObija (također sprčkaju..) Nevinašce

btw. Sony ima prstiće i u tom, pa .... mislim da je u Area51 skrivaju nove PS-xxe, sa malim-zelenim (Bleu)rayom... i naravno DRMom

-ali sve je moguće... možda.

自豪的迎来了10周年的华诞。... na C64/TurboModul
Nova poruka
E-mail:
Lozinka:

vrh stranice