|
moderatori: Lazarus Long, pirat, XXX-Man, DrNasty, vincimus
+/- sve poruke
ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
12 godina
neaktivan
GlobAllShare i moguća zarada na njemu

Frend je nedavno naletio na ovo pa mi se učinilo zanimljivo !!

Neda mi se baš pisat pa ću vam copy/paste-at glavne stvari o ovom na engleskom ...

"The use of GlobAllShare community is all free. Neither now, nor in the future will you have to pay for the use."

The GlobAllShare's objective is to create a really global, social message board worldwide accessible at a time,

where you may see every posting and everyone may view your postings as well, thus you will never lose any news any more.

You may get services at GlobAllShare's website completely free for which elsewhere you used to pay.

Free phone, free video-calls, live web-lectures, web-conference, video-email, SMS sending, games, films, music and all free you may create your own website or web-store, too.

You may get the GlobAllShare's services all free all over the world.

Each member of GlobAllShare, who joins to the community during the pre-organisation stage and contributes to the global growth thereof, may get GlobAllShare shares continuously all gratuitously and each month will receive dividends from the global profit in proportion of the shares owned after this venture is launched.

After the venture is launched GlobAllShare's shareholders will receive each month their dividends from 70% of the global profit in proportion of the shares owned, thus every shareholder will get a constant monthly earning.

But the shareholders of GlobAllShare will not merely get a monthly dividend, but may also sell their shares at face value, earning an immediate and large sum this way.

It should be noted that the users may acquire GlobAllShare shares only during the term of pre-organisation (do 30/12/2013.) in line with their performance, therefore, at the global launching of the venture only those will have shares who contributed to the development of the GlobAllShare.

After the initiation of venture not any further shares will be issued, thus shares may be purchased from those exclusively who were involved in the global establishment of the network and received shares for their contribution.  

uglavnom ... ja sam se registrirao i napravio još par fejk računa preko refferala da dobijem par share-ova ....

ako ovo slučajno preraste u dobru zaradu kao Bitcoin i Litecoin {#}

ako vam bude zanimljivo i odlučite se registrirati molio bih da to napravite preko ovog refferal linka :

http://www.globallshare.com/en/1541223.html 

...tu je i jedna slika kako to izgleda kad pozoveš ljude i oni se regaju preko tebe ...

...zadnjih dana su još dodali ove extra share-ove koje dobiješ ako se ulogiraš svaki dan 

Weboffice Weboffice
Keep calm because Valar Morghulis !!!
Moj PC  
1 0 hvala 0
12 godina
neaktivan

Bump ...

slobodno iznesite svoje mišljenje o ovome :)

Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
13 godina
neaktivan

Kojim se redosljedom dobivaju te dionice, registriro sam se skupio prijatelje preko onog linka, sad šta dalje.

Rappy
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
12 godina
neaktivan
Re: GlobAllShare i moguća zarada na njemu
rappy kaže...

Kojim se redosljedom dobivaju te dionice, registriro sam se skupio prijatelje preko onog linka, sad šta dalje.

kad odeš sa strane na Weboffice imaš invitation link 

i kad se drugi ljudi registriraju preko tog linka dobiješ share-ove 

također i za sve ljude koji su se registrirali preko tih ljudi koje si ti pozvao isto dobiješ share-ove 

12 godina
neaktivan

evo dobio sam i jedan zanimljiv mail :)

In the WebOffice you can monitor the number of your own shares, and the amount of your dividends due after our interests and the actual face value of your shares.

After launching, here you may offer your shares for sale or may acquire even more shares, utilizing the amount of your monthly dividends.

Number of your own shares                     18

Estimated face value of your shares             $ 30,45 / 1 share

Estimated face value of all your shares           $ 548,10

Estimated dividends due to you at present        $ 2,46 / 1 share

Estimated monthly dividend due to you           $ 44,28 / month

These are estimates at present only and will be revaluated on a daily basis depending on the number of visitors and further activities.

Best regards,

The globallshare team

Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
10 godina
neaktivan
Noxer kaže...

evo dobio sam i jedan zanimljiv mail :)

In the WebOffice you can monitor the number of your own shares, and the amount of your dividends due after our interests and the actual face value of your shares.

After launching, here you may offer your shares for sale or may acquire even more shares, utilizing the amount of your monthly dividends.

Number of your own shares                     18

Estimated face value of your shares             $ 30,45 / 1 share

Estimated face value of all your shares           $ 548,10

Estimated dividends due to you at present        $ 2,46 / 1 share

Estimated monthly dividend due to you           $ 44,28 / month

These are estimates at present only and will be revaluated on a daily basis depending on the number of visitors and further activities.

Best regards,

The globallshare team

Iiii?  Ima li para?  Isplaćuju li ti dividedu?

9 godina
protjeran

SCAM

Stalno odgadaju

http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=51fcf2f7ebd785.06019995

0 0 hvala 0
12 godina
neaktivan

ma stalno seru nešt ... sad su odgodili do 30.09. 

ja imam 78 share-ova ... po njihovoj procjeni vrijednosti oko 1300 $

Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
10 godina
neaktivan

Ja sam se danas registrirao i djele svaki dan dionice u vrijednosti 25$ ili cak i vise i mozete ih dobiti slanjem pozivnica, to traje jos 18 dana

0 0 hvala 0
10 godina
neaktivan
ako vam bude zanimljivo i odlučite se registrirati molio bih da to napravite preko ovog refferal linka : https://www.globallshare.com/hr/3052776.html

Hvala :)
14 godina
neaktivan
švšvš

0 0 hvala 0
9 godina
neaktivan

evo danas je krenulo otvaranje GAS racuna kako bi mogao trgovati dionicama, zanima me sta vi mislite o tome, jer potrebno je uplatiti 20$ kako bi se otvorio racun.hvala

0 0 hvala 0
14 godina

I mene zanima pitanje postavljeno iznad,jel ima itko kakve informacije?

Nije 20 dolara puno ali opet ako budu bačeni u vjetar puno je kad ima drugih provjerenih poslova gde uložiš pa funkcioniraju.

14 godina
Većinom su računi besplatni, ovo je SCAM. Predobro da bi bilo istina.
http://freebitco.in/?r=624635
11 godina
neaktivan

Ja sam na Globallshareu vec skoro godinu i pol

i zanimaju me vasa iskustva

je li isplativo uloziti tih 20 dolara?

i isplacuju li se te dividende mjesecno ili?

buduci da mi pise tamo da je mjesecni prihod od njih 580$

slobodno pisite sva iskustva

evo, moje je da mi se cini sve ko milijunska prevara, zbog stalnih odgadanja isplata i svega ostaloga..

0 0 hvala 0
11 godina
neaktivan

?

0 0 hvala 0
11 godina
neaktivan

Ocito je prevara..

0 0 hvala 0
15 godina

Za zaradu na netu, pogledajte i proucite ovu stranicu (stranica je provjerena, nije scam!), nadite review i čitajte, odlična prilika za zaradu ;)

Najbolji program za zaradu na internetu -> https://outloud.us/landingpage/8192
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
Nova poruka
E-mail:
Lozinka:

vrh stranice