|
moderatori: XXX-Man, vincimus
+/- sve poruke
ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
12 godina
odjavljen
Besplatni Blender Foundation tutoriali

Blender Foundation  je izbacio besplatne tutoriale autora Davida Revoya pod creative commons licencom.Prvi DVD je 'Chaos and Evolutions';

Taj dvd pokriva sve aspekte kako stvoriti napredne digitalne slike,concept art,character design,creature design, environments, illustrations and model sheets.

Seven main tutorial videos are devoted to teach the best tips and tricks about digital sketching, drawing, Alchemy, coloring, painting, finishing and creating model sheets.

Drugi DVD Blend & Paint:

It's a DVD featuring 2 main parts : a quickstart to learn vital function to use Blender 2.5 ( especially written for 2D artist ) , and a complete making-off commented ( with text label over video ) about my 3D paint-over techniques.On this DVD training - with over 2 hours of videos - I explains step-by-step my 3D paint-over techniques. The training starts with an introduction to Blender 2.5, to provide 2D artists with not much 3D experience a quick overview of the key features of Blender. It introduces the basics of the UI, modeling meshes and setting up light and rendering. This render is then taken to MyPaint and GIMP for further processing, importing and setting up several layers and showing how to efficiently add detail, texture and more dramatic lighting with manual paint-overs and layering techniques.

http://www.davidrevoy.com/4-tutorials.html

Uses Blender 2.5+ - Gimp-painter 2.6+ - Mypaint 0.9

3 0 hvala 2
Nova poruka
E-mail:
Lozinka:

vrh stranice