|
moderatori: pirat, Lazarus Long, XXX-Man, vincimus
+/- sve poruke
ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
9 godina
neaktivan
Windows xp hal.dll problem hitno

Nasa sam stari komp koji nije radio 2 god i odlucio sam vidit sto mu je i sve sam ja lijepo spojio i sve je dobro pocelo kad prilikomčitanja windowsa pojavi se poruka  windows root  system32 hal.dll,please reinstall this part of windows itd.ako ko zna u čemu je problem i kako ga riješiti.

0 0 hvala 0
11 godina
neaktivan
Re: Windows xp hal.dll problem hitno
How to Fix Missing Hal.dll Errors
  1. Restart your computer. It's possible that the hal.dll error could be a fluke.

Note: Since hal.dll errors appear before Windows XP is fully loaded, it's not possible to properly restart your computer. Instead, you'll need to force a restart. See How to Restart Anything if you need help doing that.
  2. Check for proper boot order in BIOS. You might see the hal.dll error if the boot order in BIOS is first looking at a hard drive other than your main hard drive.

Note: If you've recently changed your boot order or recently flashed your BIOS, this may be what's causing your problem.
  3. Run Windows XP System Restore from a command prompt. If this doesn't work or you're receiving the hal.dll error message before you're able to complete this process, move on to the next step.
  4. Repair or replace the boot.ini file. This will work if the cause of the problem is actually Windows XP's boot.ini file and not the hal.dll file, which is often times the case.

Note: If repairing the boot.ini does correct the hal.dll issue but the problem reappears after a reboot and you've recently installed Internet Explorer 8 in Windows XP, uninstall IE8. In this specific situation, IE8 could be the root cause of your hal.dll problem.
  5. Write a new partition boot sector to the Windows XP system partition. If the partition boot sector has become corrupt or isn't properly configured, you may receive the hal.dll error.
  6. Recover data from any bad sectors on your hard drive. If the physical part of your hard drive that stores any part of the hal.dll file has been damaged, you're likely to see errors like this.
  7. Restore the hal.dll file from the Windows XP CD. If the hal.dll file is truly the cause of the problem, restoring it from the original Windows XP CD may do the trick.
  8. Perform a repair installation of Windows XP. This type of installation should replace any missing or corrupt files. Continue troubleshooting if this does not resolve the issue.
  9. Perform a clean installation of Windows XP. This type of installation will completely remove Windows XP from your PC and install it again from scratch.

Note: While this will almost certainly resolve any hal.dll errors, it is a time consuming process due to the fact that all of your data must be backed up and then later restored.

Important: If you can't gain access to your files to back them up, you should understand that you will lose them all if you continue with a clean installation of Windows XP.
  10. Test the hard drive. If all else has failed, including the clean installation from the last step, you're most likely facing a hardware issue with your hard drive but you'll want to test it to be sure.

If the drive fails any of your tests, replace the hard drive and then complete a "new" installation of Windows XP.
*dobitnik i7-4790K!
9 godina
neaktivan

ok idem probati

Poruka je uređivana zadnji put pet 28.11.2014 15:58 (pjepko).

0 0 hvala 0
11 godina
neaktivan

Sretno!

*dobitnik i7-4790K!
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put pet 28.11.2014 15:59 (Bastardo).
9 godina
neaktivan

neće da mi tipkovnica radi poslje,samo radi kad ulazim u bios

Poruka je uređivana zadnji put pet 28.11.2014 16:45 (pjepko).
14 godina
pjepko kaže...

Nasa sam stari komp koji nije radio 2 god i odlucio sam vidit sto mu je i sve sam ja lijepo spojio i sve je dobro pocelo kad prilikomčitanja windowsa pojavi se poruka  windows root  system32 hal.dll,please reinstall this part of windows itd.ako ko zna u čemu je problem i kako ga riješiti.

Kad već hoće u BIOS provjeri sistemsko vrijeme i druge postavke. Nije isključeno da je stradala i baterija u matičnoj ploči. Što se tiče tipkovnice provjeri njene postavke u BIOS-u. Da sam na tvom mjestu ja bih odmah pukao format i novu instalaciju OS-a. To je najbrže i najefikasnije rješenje.

9 godina
neaktivan

problem riješen 

0 0 hvala 0
11 godina
neaktivan

pa podijeli s ostalima ...

*dobitnik i7-4790K!
Nova poruka
E-mail: