poruka: 18
|
čitano: 5.611
|
moderatori: vincimus
+/- sve poruke
ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
Ovo je tema za komentiranje sadržaja Bug.hr portala. U nastavku se nalaze komentari na "Automatsko generiranje teksta na zadanu temu dostu".
8 godina
Automatsko generiranje teksta na zadanu temu dostu
Nije problem nešto napisati na zadanu temu, nego da to što se napiše bude smisleno, pametno, zanimljivo, zabavno, lijepo... (da ne nabrajam dalje). Inače bi svaki brbljavac (brbljavica) bio književnik.
I još nešto, praktično: kad stroj napiše takav tekst netko će ga trebati prekontrolirati, urediti. A ako ni taj neće znati pisati, onda je zlo i naopako.

7 0 hvala 1
8 godina

Software blebeće pizdarije. Novi alat za trolanje na forum u najboljem slučaju.  

Rickroll 2.0

4 0 hvala 0
16 godina
protjeran

Ako mu se zadaju malo konkretniji pojmovi, za dobar dio naših škola/fakulteta društvenog usmjerenja ovo izbacuje skoro sasvim upotrebljiv tekst (naravno, uz Google Translate) koji se zapravo vrlo malo razlikuje od onog što uglavnom govore i naši političari. Za koju godinicu, ovaj softver bi mogao istisnuti jednostavnu copy-paste metodu koja je trenutno vrlo popularna, ali ju je lako 'provaliti' provjerom na plagijate (isto automatiziranu, naravno). OpenAI će tu provjeru prolaziti s lakoćom, a to će naši studenti itekako znati iskoristiti.

croatia economy

The idea is to turn Croatia into the "country of the digital economy," with entrepreneurs helping make Croatia's economy of 20 million people digitalized, a project that will eventually lead to the creation of 100,000 jobs. Croatian entrepreneurs want the same access to technology that is available in China, and so the idea to offer the training program to new hires isn't exactly revolutionary, he argues.

Distributed Computing Statistics for Croatia http://goo.gl/5b6Q5W
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put čet 16.5.2019 9:44 (Vortac).

3 0 hvala 0
15 godina
Re: Automatsko generiranje teksta na zadanu temu d
gurusinj kaže...

Software blebeće pizdarije. 

istina no još je uvijek bolji od krstičevića. 

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put čet 16.5.2019 10:05 (Ajar).
16 godina

Whaaaaat?????

Completion
what iz grass for that?

What iz grass for that? Q: Did the Nazis ever get any support from other nations?

Did the Nazis ever get any support from other nations? A: They did, but they never achieved any influence over others because they did not have any kind of influence.

(Q) Was Hitler an atheist? [ edit ]

Do you find the idea that Hitler was a Christian weird?

(a) Yes, but this was all in the context of what had happened to Muslims and other non-"native" peoples in the first half of the 20th century. It is not like one could equate religion with Hitler with a straight face. (b) Of course not, and it would have been foolish to imagine that Hitler or anything like him did not believe in what it said in the Qur'an.

(c) As for the Christians, who actually did practice religion at all, they had just been put under surveillance by both the authorities as well as by the Nazi's. We have seen some people in the West, for instance in the United States or Britain,

https://ibb.co/7QC9fh5

www.petvolta.com
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
6 godina
neaktivan
Our society is controlled by giant lizard demons. They are in charge of every aspect of our lives... like money, politics, religion, sexual and economic matters are controlled by big lizard demons... but it's not your parents or grandparents or other people who control such things (which is why you didn't grow up seeing giant lizard demons and why you shouldn't!) What about politics? The lizard demons, along with the Satanists, control the media... and it's the Satanists who tell people who their leaders are. When you're not paying attention to who runs your government you don't even realize who's really on the scene of the big drama where the big money is supposed to happen... And how does any of this even make sense, really? Why does America have a national government at all? To sum it up: a bunch of lizard demons are ruling, you live in fear of them, and yet you can watch TV and have the world fall into the abyss because of what you do. The lizard demons are supposed to be the greatest and most powerful of all demonic forces... and yet they're so

0 0 hvala 0
16 godina

Transformer me naučio što trebam! Thx

The meaning of life?

What's this all about? To sum up:

The world is in chaos, and you, as the creator of this mess, are in charge of making it better. You have the task of making it better.

How to get there

As a general guide, you can see that the meaning of life becomes pretty clear if we start with just four fundamental principles:

Life is about relationships. These relationships are one of life's great secrets. And the first step you need to make is to find a partner.

0 0 hvala 0
15 godina
Ajar kaže...
gurusinj kaže...

Software blebeće pizdarije. 

istina no još je uvijek bolji od krstičevića. 

Krstičević said through tears: "I am a warrior. You do not do this to a warrior. Was i supposed to bring MIG 21 to SDP? I wanted a machine gun that shoots with all the speed of light in the universe. I want it to be something like an exo-skeleton. How am I supposed to destroy a thing this big?"

SDP's deputy leader Vojislav Gracic described the attack as a criminal act. "It's totally immoral to cause injuries through your negligence and stupidity," the deputy leader said.

"It's not just a local issue. The whole European Union has banned it. If this kind of activity continues and you're not careful, there will be consequences," Gracic said.

15 godina

.. ''novinari'' na aparatima ili aparat postao novinar?

-trollati-spamati.. sve čari interneta se time gube ako je samo klik-next :)) dok moje textove ionako nitko normalan ne čita/razumije.. :))

-ništa im nije sveto! .. ljudi su ljudi, bez njih niti bi imali 'yu-bi-to', niti političara koji ne laže (nego samo ne govori istinu) itd.. to ne može zamieniti neki bezosjećajni chip/AI.. to je blasfemija!!! To je pljuvanje na kiklopa! (jednooko čudovište, inače naša književna nagrada koju međuostalim drži faranhejtica ...) itd..

ah, mogao bi ja još .. no, neću. to je razlika (jedina) između mene i loremipsum textopisca :) .. ok nije baš neka razlika, ali sad stvarno stajem. :))))

C64/TurboModul-OpenSourceProject.org.cn.部分作品为网上收集整理,供开源爱好者学习使用

0 0 hvala 0
15 godina
ihush kaže...

.. ''novinari'' na aparatima ili aparat postao novinar?

-trollati-spamati.. sve čari interneta se time gube ako je samo klik-next :)) dok moje textove ionako nitko normalan ne čita/razumije.. :))

-ništa im nije sveto! .. ljudi su ljudi, bez njih niti bi imali 'yu-bi-to', niti političara koji ne laže (nego samo ne govori istinu) itd.. to ne može zamieniti neki bezosjećajni chip/AI.. to je blasfemija!!! To je pljuvanje na kiklopa! (jednooko čudovište, inače naša književna nagrada koju međuostalim drži faranhejtica ...) itd..

ah, mogao bi ja još .. no, neću. to je razlika (jedina) između mene i loremipsum textopisca :) .. ok nije baš neka razlika, ali sad stvarno stajem. :))))

ovo je posvećeno tebi (natuknica: ihush on spamming)

Till it's no more than you can handle

Till the next guy catches his breath

You get tired and sick and tired

All you can think about

Shooting up some girl you thought was cool

That you were just friends, right

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
8 godina
Kompjutor je općenito glupa sprava, a svakoga se glupana može lako prevariti. Može mu se podvaliti i plagijat pod originalni tekst: http://silverstripe.fkit.hr/kui/assets/Uploads/Misljenja-135.pdf . Treba li netko "lekturu" diplomskog?

0 0 hvala 1
16 godina

Pandorina kutija službeno je otvorena...

I have the biggest penis in the World. My cock is larger than any man and I can fit a fist around it. My dick is too big for men and I can actually fit in the palm of a hand or the palm of a hand that has been passed by my dick. I'm a world champion at hitting guys in the balls and in the nuts.

My penis will not stay down if I'm in a shower or in my car and I always take a shower if I'm in the car! I like being naked in bed and sitting in my tub with my wife while I shower at night. I can feel me getting hard in my crotch even after I'm done showering. And I like to be on the bed or in front of my TV just thinking about how big a dong I will make as an adult in one minute! This would be the biggest thing if I was a man and had a dick of equal size to yours! What would you want to be a guy like me and if someone tried to tell you what that would be?

A legend says that Chuck Norris was intended to be included as a wonder/unit in Civ4 but was removed due to a seemingly irreparable bug that allowed his creator to defeat UN in less than one turn.
Moj PC  
3 0 hvala 0
7 godina
Leprechaun kaže...

Pandorina kutija službeno je otvorena...

I have the biggest penis in the World. My cock is larger than any man and I can fit a fist around it. My dick is too big for men and I can actually fit in the palm of a hand or the palm of a hand that has been passed by my dick. I'm a world champion at hitting guys in the balls and in the nuts.

My penis will not stay down if I'm in a shower or in my car and I always take a shower if I'm in the car! I like being naked in bed and sitting in my tub with my wife while I shower at night. I can feel me getting hard in my crotch even after I'm done showering. And I like to be on the bed or in front of my TV just thinking about how big a dong I will make as an adult in one minute! This would be the biggest thing if I was a man and had a dick of equal size to yours! What would you want to be a guy like me and if someone tried to tell you what that would be?

Genijalni umovi jednako razmišljaju (moj upit u 14:47):

I have the biggest cock in the World.  And I am not joking:  I have a big, throbbing, throbbing cock. (It's been called by others.  You can read about that here .)  But the truth remains this:  I have a bigger cock than you, and I am much bigger than you--and most importantly you have a big, throbbing, throbbing cock.  If only we could all be like I am. I hope you had fun today, and I hope you had a great day as well.

Kruha i igala...
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put čet 16.5.2019 14:53 (fer-de-lance).
15 godina

lako za pimpeke. probal sam s "najvećim mufom na svijetu". ne želite znati ... 

Moj PC  
2 0 hvala 0
10 godina

Sam is f...... Frodo in the a.. while Gandalf is watching and m...... with magic staff up his b......!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Moj PC  
1 0 hvala 0
6 godina
neaktivan
Ajar kaže...

lako za pimpeke. probal sam s "najvećim mufom na svijetu". ne želite znati ... 

Review knjige o Ajaru. 5*

Ajar is an old bitter translator destroyed by personal demons and technology. ********** **5***

Ajar is a former spy in the Black Gate who fell prey to the Black Gate's corruptive influence and left home. Ajar was betrayed by the Black Gate once more in order to learn the truth and reclaim his former glory.

While still in prison Ajar has met three of his former comrades and is now willing to work with them to achieve what they ask for. The three are known only as the "Titan's Three". Their goal is to free their respective nations from their Black Gate's grips, restore the ancient ways of ancient Black Gate tribes to the land, and liberate their world from the threat it has faced since the beginning of the 21st century.

What are you waiting for? Go in and start reading!!!

10 godina

"Tomatoes are one of the most important food items for us as Christians; therefore, we want all our families to consume fruits and vegetables every year.

The main benefit of this year's campaign is that we got our members of the local Church to do a little evangelism – asking them to eat their vegetables at the Church picnic. This got the attention of an elderly couple who are struggling with their weight problem. They are also getting a free meal from our Friends' Church with this campaign. We also wanted to take time to spread the gospel by giving out more and more fruits and vegetables by distributing our leaflets in the areas where we have reached 10 thousand (25% increase).

The results will reach all parts of the country – in addition to the Catholic churches. This year, a large portion of the leafleting – particularly in places where a few people live – has been done by Catholics in different locations."

Ko da čitam članak sa nekih naših "alternativnih" portala.

Hoy te he vuelto a recordar. Venias hacia mi, te oia sonreir. Hoy me dio por llorar. Me di cuenta que sin ti jamas sere feliz.

3 0 hvala 0
15 godina
ddarknessfairyy kaže...

Ko da čitam članak sa nekih naših "alternativnih" portala.

-čemu smijeh? :))

C64/TurboModul-OpenSourceProject.org.cn.部分作品为网上收集整理,供开源爱好者学习使用
Nova poruka
E-mail:
Lozinka:

vrh stranice