|
moderatori: DrNasty, pirat
+/- sve poruke
ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
15 godina
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019

Došlo je to doba... 

Zasad jedni provjerini podatak da je izgubljena licenca ua UEFU : https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/administration/marketing/news/newsid=2551744.html

Evo malo glasina koje su navodno procuririle zahvlajujući PS: https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2019-news-discussion-thread.78718

The store description states...
*AUTHENTIC LEAGUES: Huge addition of licensed leagues
*NEW MYCLUB: Every element has been redone, from how you sign players, to special versions of players released throughout the year
*MAGIC MOMENTS: Player individuality taken to the next level with 11 new skill traits, score great goals with improved shooting motion and animation and see stamina have an impact with Visible Fatigue
*THE BEAUTIFUL GAME: Photo-realism with stunning animation flow in 4K HDR
*ML REAL SEASON: Experience life as a real manager with 3 significant changes: ICC pre-season, in-depth transfer system and new league licenses

Poruka je uređivana zadnji put sri 2.5.2018 10:12 (plavi08).
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
15 godina
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
15 godina

Nova tema, izašao prvi trailer pesa 19 i nema nikakvog infa? Inače trailer izgleda jako lijepo. Gledajući ga ima se osjećaj da je grafika podignuta na viši nivo.

Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
15 godina
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2019

Prepare for “The Power of Football”
as KONAMI announces first details for PES 2019, confirms 
August 30th Launch Date

Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. has today announced its most exciting football game ever, PES 2019. 

PES 2019 will fulfil KONAMI’s ongoing commitment to increase the number of licenses confirming; more fully licensed leagues and stadiums, more club licensed partnerships, and a host of new Legends that will be announced in the weeks to come. FC Barcelona star and global ambassador Philippe Coutinho will be featured on this year’s cover while a special David Beckham edition featuring a present-day version of one of England’s all-time greatest footballers. 

Fans will be able to experience lifelike player movement making PES 2019’s famed superior gameplay even greater as Beckham, Coutinho and more have their unique playing styles brought to life. The game takes player individuality to the next level by introducing a variety of new skill traits that give the player a chance to create Magic Moments on the pitch, which is now the forefront of PES 2019’s superior gameplay. 

Finding space in tough-to-break down opponents will take a twist as well with Visible Fatigue, which will impact performance and behaviour. New shooting mechanics will take into account improved ball physics, player and ball position, and player skills and shot styles. Hitting the back of the net in PES 2019 will be more satisfying than ever before with new net physics and celebrations added, teamed with new crowd animations. 

The beautiful game has never looked better thanks to ‘Enlighten’ software for true-to-life visual effects and 4K HDR across all platforms. Real time ‘Global Illumination’ lighting and shadows has led to improved in-game graphics with better crowd detail, real grass textures and the return of the incredibly popular snow weather effect.

myClub will see its biggest revamp to date, as the brand new player card design system leads a series of revolutionary changes to the way players build their squads. myClub players can also look forward to finding High Performance Players, including Legend Players and Players of the Week with temporarily boosted stats based on real world performances. 

KONAMI is also excited to continue its partnership with one of the world’s biggest pre-season football tournaments, International Champions Cup (ICC). Elements of the ICC will be implemented into Master League, which will also include a new negotiation system, living menus and realistic transfers, elevating the mode to new heights.

PES 2019 players can also look forward to a new menu interface, dynamically updated to bring fans the latest news about PES from the game itself. The new modern look is built around motion bringing the menu screens to life, while giving fans exclusive offers, including discounts on other upcoming products. 

“KONAMI has listened to the fans and has put their changes and suggestions at the forefront of what makes PES 2019 the best addition to the franchise yet,” commented Jonas Lygaard, Senior Director for Brand and Business Development at Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. “Our number one desire is to give the fans more of what they want and delivering it sooner than ever before. On August 30th, more licensed teams, more fully licensed leagues, and the continued improvement of PES’ superior gameplay. We believe in The Power of Football and that’s why PES 2019 will be our most powerful game yet, with 4K capabilities and improved player individuality bringing all aspects of football to life.”

PES 2019 will be available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One™, and PC STEAM, on August 30th. PES 2019 will be available in two physical editions, with new global ambassador Phillippe Coutinho on the front cover of the standard edition and David Beckham on a special edition which gives fans the opportunity to unlock myClub bonuses. Also available at launch will be a digital-only Legend edition that will include even more content for myClub!

Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment
Release Date: August 2018
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC (Steam)
Genre: Sports – Football / Soccer Simulation
Product Website: www.konami.com/wepes/2019
Follow us at: www.facebook.com/pes ; www.twitter.com/officialpes ; www.instagram.com/officialpes

AUTHENTIC LEAGUES
New, fully licensed leagues are coming to PES 2019. Full details to be revealed soon!

· NEW MYCLUB
The biggest changes to myClub in years. Obtain strong players, play CO-OP or go up against your rivals and compete in PES LEAGUE.

High Performance Players will be introduced to the game. Depending on their performance in last week's match, these players will have boosted stats and possibly new skills for a limited period. Strengthen your squad with these special versions of your favourite players or get introduced to new players that performed well.

Legend Players like Beckham, Maradona, Cruyff, Nedvěd, Gullit, Maldini and Kahn will appear in PES 2019. New Legends will also be introduced later.

PES LEAGUE weekly matches is a new feature coming to myClub!. Compete against other users within your group, featuring a good balance of people to match up with. Your Division and position will fluctuate based on your performance. Various rewards can be obtained if you make it to the top ranking. Get new players, strengthen your squad, play matches and aim for the top!

· MAGIC MOMENTS
The drama of the beautiful game, more visible and clearly portrayed through the many different playing styles.

Introduction of 11 new skill traits that will help enhance player uniqueness, including edge turn, no look pass, control loop, dropping shot and rising shot. These new skills increase the total in-game number to 39. 

Player individuality has also been taken to the next level, where skills and strengths are more prominent in impact and motion during gameplay.

Dribbling animation and fluidity is now based on variety of factors, such as player and ball positioning along the defensive line, precise feint movements to surpass around the sides and awareness of the close proximity of the opposition while turning.

New shooting mechanics with unique varied animations have been introduced, including motion of the ball slipping past the goalkeeper's outstretched hands, reactions of the attacker who just slighlty missed and more intense/joyful reactions around the goal area.

A significant introduction is Visible Fatigue, which is a reworked, rebalanced stamina system. Players will give clear visual indications when they are tired, with their stamina level impacting how they play. How you manage players during a match and when you make substitutions could be the difference between winning or losing.

Quick substitutions will be available when the ball goes out of play. A simple button press will give you recommended changes based on stamina and position. No need to interupt the gameplay during a tense match!

Improvements have been made to make the movement of the ball more natural and varied. The trajectory of the ball is now based on posture and how the ball was kicked. Also, situations like the ball bouncing off the goalkeeper's body or hitting a defender during a block have more realistic outcomes.

Full body touch introduced last year has been further enhanced. How the ball is controlled depends more on the surrounding situation, allowing for smoother and contexual trapping of the ball.

THE BEAUTIFUL GAME
4K HDR support across all capable platforms. Experience PES 2019's realistic visuals with more clarity and realistic range of colours.

Enlighten software has been used to rework lighting, both natural and stadium based. Stands and pitches will closely mirror their real life counterparts depending on the time of day, bringing a more realistic look and feel to PES 2019.

Snow weather effects have been added. Not only will snow appear in the game, it will also affect gameplay. You will need to plan your strategy and make key choices based on the weather.

The crowd has more details and animations added. Also, you will now be able to hear the excitement from the crowd throughout the stadium like never before!

By focusing on the lastest platforms, a dynamic resolution system has been implemented. See all the on-pitch with more detail and clarity.
(Copyright in the Enlighten is owned by or licensed to Geomerics Limited.)

ML REAL SEASON
Pre-season featuring the International Champions Cup, improved negotiation for transfers and more licensed leagues. These 3 key changes will make you feel more like an actual manager.

Take part in the International Champions Cup before the season begins. Find your best 11, determine your strategy and finalise your tactics for the new campaign.

Improved negotiation system and budget management. Added a re-sell and clean sheet options so that strategy is needed not only on the pitch but also with club management.

13 godina
Zvuči ok na papiru, krade dobre stvari od FIFE. Čeka se free verzija.
Željko Vela: Phillip Lahm jedini ima dres s dugim rukavima ---- Srećko Bogdan: Zima mu je, jer je mali
Moj PC  
1 1 hvala 0
15 godina

Nove lige.

Nisu spekatakularne al mene vesele pošto volim igrati sa klubovima 2-4 * .

Link na twitt

Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
15 godina

Opa, francuska liga je tu...

Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
15 godina

Prvi gameplay pes 2019

Poruka je uređivana zadnji put sri 13.6.2018 10:22 (movie).
Moj PC  
1 0 hvala 1
12 godina
movie kaže...

ligue 1 i ligue 2 su sastavni dio pes-a vec godinama...nista novo

bolje da nemaju niti jednu jedinu ligu,a da imaju vise tih izmisljenih liga pa da se sto vise liga i klubova moze unjet putem patcha...

u pes 2018 nisam imao ni blizu mjesta koliko sma zelio da ubacim patchiranih liga...

12 godina
Mortiis kaže...
movie kaže...

ligue 1 i ligue 2 su sastavni dio pes-a vec godinama...nista novo

bolje da nemaju niti jednu jedinu ligu,a da imaju vise tih izmisljenih liga pa da se sto vise liga i klubova moze unjet putem patcha...

u pes 2018 nisam imao ni blizu mjesta koliko sma zelio da ubacim patchiranih liga...

Konami da je pametan, mogo bi uc u kompu sa 2K i sloziti nogomet. A ne imat Dado Prko i Olembe u 2018 godini.

http://forum.pcekspert.com/showthread.php?p=3105649#post3105649 - GEARBEST POPUSTI, AKCIJE, KUPONI, GIVEAWAY
15 godina

Još malo poteza, golova...

Moj PC  
1 0 hvala 0
12 godina

kaze PESEP da je odlicna, puni bolja od 2018

Zaradite do 150 dolara dnevno testiranjem aplikacija http://bit.ly/2iPkkYu

0 0 hvala 0
7 godina
neaktivan

The Commissioner of Football

1 0 hvala 0
6 godina

Gledam malo clipove po netu i moram priznati da sam prvi puta optimističan kada je u pitanju PES. FIFA18 sam kupio na rasprodaji i odigrao možda 20 utakmica prije nego mi je dosadila, tako da mislim da sam završio sa FIFA-om for good. 

2 0 hvala 0
7 godina
neaktivan

Demo stiže 8.kolovoza

Malo gameplaya:

Moram priznati da sve ovo na terenu izgleda impresivno ali definitivno fali jedan kvalitetan online mod i po meni bi bilo idealno kada bi uveli kombinaciju offline i online Master lige.

Poruka je uređivana zadnji put pon 23.7.2018 8:37 (TheMaverick).

1 0 hvala 0
13 godina

Izgleda odlično, kupujem ove godine sigurno

12 godina

dobro izgleda,vidi se napredak u odnosu na 18...jos neke stvari bi se mozda trebale malo ispeglati,ali u svakom slucaju kupujem

0 0 hvala 0
12 godina

novi video

0 0 hvala 0
9 godina

Nemaju licencu za Ligu prvaka i Europsku ligu, ili to dolazi od sljedeceg PESa?

Prelose, od kad znam za sebe PES je imao full UEFA natjecanja.

Barcelona - Mes que un club
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
13 godina

Ne izgleda ko bog zna neki napredak. 17 na 18 je bila veća razlika u kvaliteti. Demo je uskoro pa ćemo vidjeti. 

Željko Vela: Phillip Lahm jedini ima dres s dugim rukavima ---- Srećko Bogdan: Zima mu je, jer je mali
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
7 godina
neaktivan

Slozeno od strane jednog fana.

0 0 hvala 0
16 godina
neaktivan
Bilo bi dobro da stave ex SFRJ klubove, ako ne sve barem one koji su u ligi prvaka i europskoj ligi, iako znam da su izgubili licencu
*** nisam ovlašten da dajem potpis ***
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
12 godina
el.šef kaže...

Nemaju licencu za Ligu prvaka i Europsku ligu, ili to dolazi od sljedeceg PESa?

Prelose, od kad znam za sebe PES je imao full UEFA natjecanja.

i ti koda si s marsa pao...sta ce im bilo koja licenca kad se sve moze unijeti preko patcha? jedino sto eto ne mozes su stadioni..pa je to pozeljno da ih naprave sto vise...

miller1985 kaže...
Bilo bi dobro da stave ex SFRJ klubove, ako ne sve barem one koji su u ligi prvaka i europskoj ligi, iako znam da su izgubili licencu

i to imas patch za skinuti..a i ja sam si sam napravio 52kluba iz exyu za pes18...sve igrace,dresove,grbove....

9 godina

Haha, pa ne koriste svi patch, pogotovo netko na pleju se nece zajebavat s tim stvarima, pa cak i na PCu neki to nece radit. Koda si s marsa pao

Barcelona - Mes que un club
12 godina

ma daj ne pricaj gluposti...kakva zajebancija?

apsolutni svi koje znam su skidali patch za ps4 (je tesko skinit u pm,od pamtivijeka svi uvijek patchiraju pes i to vec spada pod normalno...)...nikog ni ne znam da igra pes na pc kad smo vec kod toga...

2 0 hvala 0
12 godina

Danas demo? Ako sam dobro zapamtio...

Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
9 godina
Yeaaah booooi
15 godina

Za PS je izašao. Upravo skinio. Velik 3.8 GB. Nije strašno. Odoh probati....

Moj PC  
1 0 hvala 1
6 godina

Obavezno javite dojmove. Necu stici danas probati, a zanima me...

2 0 hvala 0
9 godina

Na PC-u još nije izašlo...

Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
Nova poruka
E-mail:
Lozinka:

vrh stranice