čitano: 1.224
|
moderatori: DrNasty, pirat, XXX-Man, Lazarus Long, vincimus
+/- sve poruke
ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
10 godina
Pioneer 4K Bluray za PC

Mislio sam ovaj Pioneer puknut u HTPC kučište, reko to je to, imam ultimativnu gaming, media mašinu ali...

Evo recenzija; 

I was hoping to upgrade my media center to play UHD BD disks. Yes this reads them, but there is basically no way to play them unless you want to turn a functional media center living room PC into useless limited overpriced media player. Here are the gotchas -- you need intel SGX support, that was introduced with the Skylake line, so theoretically Skylake should be enough. You need HDCP 2.2 support, so theoratically any graphics card supporting HDCP 2.2 should be enough. You need Windows 10, so theoretically a Windows 10 PC with a Skylake CPU and an HDCP 2.2 compliant graphics card should be enough. NO. You can't build a PC which you could then use for living room gaming and play 4K BD disks on because you HAVE to use a a Cabylake CPU and INTEGRATED graphics. Seriously? This product should simply not exist if the limitations on are so severe. I read through the requirements of Cyberlink PowerDVD 17 and somehow missed the IGP bit. I build a SGX capable system, with this drive being the center piece. Then PowerDVD says, nope -- your HDCP 2.2 graphics card will not work because we will ONLY support the garbage Intel graphics. Sorry -- all the parts have been packed up and being returned. Along with this useless overpriced glorified BD drive. This drive is defective by design, or by DRM. Just buy an Xbox One S and play UHD 4K on that. PowerDVD 17 will also be returned. I'll stick to PowerDVD 14 and will never upgrade from that since the only feature worth upgrading to is UHD 4k, and I will not pull out a $600 Nvidia GPU out of my living room PC so that I can make some one at Intel happy. Apparently these companies don't want our money. Don't waste your time on this. You want BD playback, get a cheaper BD drive.

Da ne napominjem da je na Pioneerovoj stranici cijena 130$. 

Kaj, znači da Ryzen neće podržavati ovaj player?

If you can handle it by your self and not go mad, then you are on the right path to become insane.

0 0 hvala 0
Nova poruka
E-mail:
Lozinka:

vrh stranice