Helium Music Manager

Mufin Player Mufin Player
J.River Media Player J.River Media Player
Soundbase Soundbase
eRecords Player eRecords Player
MusicBee MusicBee
Helium Music Manager Helium Music Manager
foobar2k
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put čet 18.11.2010 18:20 (zitzko).
14 godina
neaktivan
Lista besplatnog softvera

za korisnike linuxa koji su do sada skidali videe sa youtubea, vimea i ostalih sajtova preko konzole i putem skripti, ovaj programčić je spas:

http://clipgrab.de/start_en.html

With ClipGrab, you can easily save your favourite videos from sites like YouTube, Dailymotion or Vimeo. And you can convert these videos into “usable” formats like WMV, MPEG or MP3.
This means, you will finally be able to watch (or listen to) your favourite YouTube clips wherever you are, whenever you want and on any device you like (e. g. PC, Mac, iPod, etc).
By the way: ClipGrab supports the download from YouTube even after they have introduced the new design! With ClipGrab you can download online clips from many sites with just some clicks and then automatically convert them into "usable" files. 

ClipGrab works with Linux, Windows and on your Mac.

Which formats are supported by ClipGrab?At the moment, ClipGrab supports these formats:

• MPEG4 (video)
  • WMV (video)
  • OGG Theora (video)
  • MP3 (audio only)
  • OGG Vorbis (audio only)

(ovo je nešto kao alternativa youtube downloaderu, no on mi na Ubuntu-u nikako nije htio da radi, a usto je po meni i bolji)

znam da zivim u svome svijetu,... ali tamo me svi razumiju...

0 0 hvala 2
13 godina

Easus Data Recovery Wizard - link

Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
14 godina
neaktivan
DiskAnalyzer Pro

Free

Info o programu na linku

free license na linku

download programa na linku

Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 1
16 godina

Comodo Dragon 6.0.0.10

Comodo Dragon - fast and versatile Internet Browser based on Chromium, infused with Comodo's unparalleled level of Security! The Comodo Dragon has taken the latest Chromium technology and beefed it up in the one way necessary to make it the optimum Browser to use on today’s malware plagued Internet with superior security and privacy. The Comodo Dragon encompasses all of the best features of Chrome. It includes an important feature every user needs to use the Internet in total safety today. The interface looks pretty much the same like Chrome with tabs on top. A browser developed by a company that is best known for its firewall software can leave people feeling more secure about their Internet usage. Comodo Dragon will pull up a bright-yellow caution message warning people that sending information may be unsafe when they are entering a Web site with an unstable security certificate. Also, Dragon does not send browsing information to a remote server.

Homepage - http://www.comodo.com/home/browsers-toolbars/browser.php

Size: 27.9 MB

Download Freeware

Comodo Dragon Comodo Dragon
Muškarci od svojeg donjeg rublja i od žena žele isto: malo podrške i malo slobode.
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put pet 19.11.2010 9:39 (djigibao).
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 2
16 godina

VMware Player 3.1.3 Build 324285

Download

RemoveIT Pro 4 SE 20.11.2010

Download

Mp3tag 2.47a

Download

Portable Mp3tag 2.46e Beta / 2.46a

Muškarci od svojeg donjeg rublja i od žena žele isto: malo podrške i malo slobode.
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put sub 20.11.2010 23:59 (djigibao).
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 1
14 godina
protjeran
RE: Lista besplatnog softvera
djigibao kaže...

RemoveIT Pro 4 SE 20.11.2010

Hm. Remove IT Pro je scaner s jako puno false positivea. Normalne sistemske filove i fileove drugih programa i aplikacija zna proglasiti malicioznim iako to u stvari nisu. Iako ima Karantenu, vraćanje iz karantene je dosta puta bezuspješno i ne daje zadovoljavajuće rezultate. Zato prema mojim iskustvima, a i mišljenjima dosta drugih korisnika budite jako oprezni u radu s ovim scanerom kako ne bi zbog njegovih false positivea morali reinstalirati sustav. Koristite ga baš ako morate i sve što on pronađe kao maliciozno provjerite na VirusTotalu prije nego poduzmete bilo koju akciju koju vam ovaj program ponudi. Ima puno, puno boljih besplatnih i sigurnijih scanera od njega. Normalno ima i onih koji nisu imali problema i hvale ga na sva usta. No tko se jednom opeče i na hladno puše. :)  

16 godina

Dr.Web CureIt 6.00.5.08310

Easy to use FREE curing utility to clean your computer infected with viruses and various unwanted codes by the Dr.Web Anti-virus updated once or several times an hour. Dr.Web CureIt! is a FREE anti-virus and anti-spyware utility based on Dr.Web Anti-virus scanner, which will help you quickly scan and cure, if necessary, a computer operated by MS Windows 95OSR2/ 98/ Me/ NT 4.0/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ Vista/ 2008/ Windows 7 without installation of the Dr.Web Anti-virus. The utility contains the most up-to-date add-ons to the Dr.Web virus databases going up to twice per hour frequency at periods of high malware submissions. Dr.Web CureIt! detects and neutralizes viruses, rootkits, Trojan horses, spyware, and other malicious objects that have gone undetected by your anti-virus software. Dr.Web CureIt! does not require installation and is compatible with all known anti-virus software. You do not need to disable your anti-virus software to check your system with Dr.Web CureIt!

Detects and removes: * Rootkits * Mass-mailing worms * E-mail viruses * Peer-to-peer viruses * Internet worms * File viruses * Trojans * Stealth viruses* Polymorphic viruses * Bodiless viruses * Macro viruses * MS Office viruses * Script viruses * Spyware * Spybots * Password stealers * Keyloggers* Paid Dialers * Adware * Riskware* Hacktools * Backdoors * Joke programs * Malicious scripts

Dr.Web CureIt! automatically detects the language of the OS it is installed to and sets the scanner interface accordingly (if the local language is not supported, English is enabled). The utility supports the following 34 languages: Russian, Arabic, Armenian, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simpl.), Chinese (Trad.), Czech, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.

This utility can quickly clean an infected system, but it is not a permanent tool to cure your computer in case of infection. Its distribution on our web-site is always armed with the hottest add-ons to the Dr.Web virus database, but it does not include the Dr.Web Automatic Updating utility. Dr.Web CureIt! stays actual until the next release of the add-on. To scan your computer with the most up-to-date Dr.Web virus databases next time you should download new Dr.Web CureIt! package.

Homepage - http://www.freedrweb.com

Size: 49.7 MB

Download

Moj PC  
1 0 hvala 1
16 godina

Dolby axon program ugodnog sučelja za glasovnu komunikaciju

Poruka je uređivana zadnji put uto 23.11.2010 21:46 (denix).

0 0 hvala 0
14 godina
neaktivan

Smart Defrag Server 2010

besplatno na Klik

Poruka je uređivana zadnji put čet 25.11.2010 0:03 (mario1990).

0 0 hvala 5
14 godina
neaktivan

Foxreal YouTube FLV Downloader Pro

Akcija traje još 8 sati

Avatar ready.....Clear a path | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlSyJadcQFU
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put čet 25.11.2010 0:26 (Krešo91).
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
16 godina

Giveaway of the Day - Wondershare Video Studio Express 1.2.0

Wondershare Video Studio Express 1.2.0 is designed for Windows users to edit SD & HD video clips to make Hollywood-like movies with background music and transition effects. Even beginners can easily edit creative videos to upload directly to YouTube website, or export to iPhone, iPad and iPod for share with the help of this video editing software.

Key features:

• Edit video & audio independently by trimming, splitting, merging, cropping and rotating
  • Add/edit background music and transition effects to personalize your videos
  • Enrich your video by adjusting brightness, contrast and saturation
  • Directly upload your edited video to YouTube website for share
  • Output video clips for playback on portable devices like iPhone, iPad, PSP, iPod, Wii, Zune, etc.
  • Various SD & HD formats for input and output

System Requirements: Windows 7/ Vista/ XP;

Processor: Intel or AMD processor, 1GHz or above;

RAM: 512 MB or above

Publisher: Wondershare Software

Homepage: http://www.wondershare.com/pro...

File Size: 17.6 MB

Price: The program is available for $35.00, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

LINK

BTW: Free je do sutra u 9:00h {#}

Poruka je uređivana zadnji put čet 25.11.2010 11:52 (djigibao).
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 1
14 godina
neaktivan

SysResources Manager 11

Price 21.90$ 

Today Free

SysResources manager is a system utility for watching the current state of the system such as:

CPU usage, RAM and virtual ram availability, disks, processes, network monitoring (processes accessing internet, network traffic/speed)

services, startUp programs, SysResources manager can optimize system performance by defraging physical memory.

Link

0 0 hvala 5
14 godina
neaktivan

AutoSave Essentials from Avanquest is an easy to use Commercial backup software that allows you to back up important data easily. 

Generally AutoSave Essentials latest version costs $39.95 but here is a free offer to get this software for free without paying a penny.

Link

----------------------------------------

Ocster Backup Pro 5 is the successor to the highly regarded Ocster Backup Pro 4.

It continues the focus on being a fully automatic and easy to use backup solution. You simply specify what you want backed up and when and then the software takes care of the rest.

The new version 5 adds a great feature called “Versioning”. Versioning means that the software keeps multiple old versions of your files and you can access them at any time.

A big percentage of data losses are accidental file modifications or deletions. This feature makes it easy to recover your data if you make a mistake.

The program is available for $39.90, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

Link

0 0 hvala 5
16 godina

Giveaway of the Day - CyberPower Audio Editing Lab 14.0.1

December 3, 2010CyberPower Audio Editing Lab is an ideal solution for audio editing and mastering. The program contains everything you need to create great sounding recordings and audio CDs, including professional tools for recording, analysis and editing. The user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease of use in mind. 

Key features:

• Record tapes, vinyl LPs
  • Edit with ease
  • Batch processing
  • Built-in CD ripper
  • Spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech)
  • Easy to use bookmark and region manager
  • Supports a number of file formats

Download Free

Unzip the package you've downloaded, and carefully read the instructions which you can find in the readme.txt file. This readme.txt file is included with all our downloads. Follow the instructions carefully to install and activate the software.

File Size: 10.9 MB

Poruka je uređivana zadnji put pet 3.12.2010 10:35 (djigibao).
Moj PC  
2 0 hvala 1
14 godina
neaktivan

$130 worth 5 Ashampoo Softwares for Free

Ashampoo nudi besplatno.

- Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 Advanced

- Ashampoo Home Designer 2010

- Ashampoo Snap 3

- Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6

- Ashampoo Photo Commander 7

Link

2 0 hvala 12
14 godina
neaktivan

Giveaway of the Day - Easy Macro Recorder 3.85

Easy Macro Recorder is a handy utility that makes your computers automatically do tasks for you. It records all operations of mouse and keystrokes and saves them as macros, then Easy Macro Recorder can play back the recorded macros to automate your work any number of times. It works on any Windows applications. Easy Macro Recorder is very easy to use, just three steps: record, save and playback. It doesn’t require any programming experience.

Key features:

• Record all events of mouse and keystrokes of any Windows applications
  • Repeat playing back macros for any number of times
  • Allow you to do things that are tedious or time-consuming without actually doing them yourself
  • Play back macros at schedule time
  • Easy to use macro editor with several commands
  • Easy to use and don’t need any programming knowledge

DOWNLOAD

16 sati preostalo

R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen (11, 02. 1926 – 28. 11. 2010. | we will miss you :'(
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put uto 7.12.2010 16:51 (Krešo91).
Moj PC  
1 0 hvala 2
14 godina
neaktivan

Easeus Partition Master 6.5.1 Professional

-Support partitioning removable storage device like flash drives, memory cards, etc.

-Convert primary partition to logical

-Convert logical partition to primary

-Linux partition management: delete, create, format, recover EXT2/EXT3 partition, etc.

-Wipe partition for privacy security

-Disk surface test to check and find bad sectors

The program is available for $19.97, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

Download

0 0 hvala 7
13 godina

Freemake Video Downloader - jednostavni mali program za download videa (Bugov program tjedna)

Downloadajte video u HD, 4K, MP4, FLV, 3GP formatu  s različitih web stranica ili konvertirajte u MP3 ili AVI.

Evo nekih ključnih značajki:

HD & 4K Video Downloading:
· Select the best-quality videos stored on the sites. Download HD and 4K videos for better playback on your PC. Use a proxy server to download videos unavailable in your country.

Conversion to AVI:
· Save video on your PC in its original format (FLV, MP4, 3GP) or convert it to AVI, a universal PC video format.

Video to MP3:
· Convert web videos to MP3 with our free video downloader. Make your own MP3 collection from video clips stored on video sharing sites. Benefit from high-quality audio taken from original videos.

Friends' Private Videos Access:
· If you want to download your friends' private videos, just enter your account details.

Download(2.0.1)

Poruka je uređivana zadnji put čet 9.12.2010 9:53 (zitzko).

1 0 hvala 2
14 godina
neaktivan
Giveaway of the Day - Ashampoo MyAutoplay Menu

Ashampoo MyAutoplay Menu takes all the work out of building autoplay discs with a simple point-and-click interface. And it includes CD and DVD burning so that you can create your finished discs without leaving the program.

In addition to CDs and DVDs, Ashampoo MyAutoplay Menu can also build USB thumb drives that “autoplay” directly on insertion, complete with interactive multi-page menus.

When the disc or USB thumb drive is inserted a graphical menu is displayed for user interaction. You can also design and display a “splash screen”– a graphical page that displays for a short definable period before the menu appears.

System Requirements: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7

File Size: 20 MB

Commercial price: The program is available for $19.99

Vrijeme preostalo za free download: 22 sata

DOWNLOAD

Giveaway of the Day - EASEUS Photo Recovery 3.0.1

Have you ever accidentally deleted valued photos, music or videos and looked for a solution before? EASEUS Photo Recovery is an easy-to-use, professional photo recovery software that will recover your photos, images, pictures, videos and music after deletion, disk format and partition corruption from digital camera, memory card, hard disk drive and USB drive. 

Key features:
  • Restores photos after deletion, disk format and partition corruption
  • Retrieves almost all types of photos, movies and sounds files
  • Recovers from local PC and various removable devices
  • Supports FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32 and NTFS file system
  • Previews recoverable photos
  • Fast and easy-to-use with a Graphical User Interface

System Requirements: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7

File Size: 4.48 MB

Commercial price: The program is available for $ 29.95

Vrijeme preostalo za free download: 14 sati

DOWNLOAD

Merry christmass :)
Moj PC  
2 0 hvala 3
14 godina
neaktivan
Giveaway of the Day - Virtual Audio Streaming

Virtual Audio Streaming simulates a virtual sound card on your Windows system. You can use it as a wrapper or enhancement of your real sound card.

Virtual Audio Streaming will let you:
  • Broadcast sounds.
    - Virtual microphone, you can play audio files to live broadcast sites such as justin.tv or chat software such as Skype, Live Messenger, as if the voice is from your physical Mic phone.
  • Record all sounds that played from your computer.
    - Record sounds of all applications, what your hear is what you get! Possible scenarios:
    1) Record Skype conversation, with people’s and your voice mixed together or separated;
    2) Extract audio from movie files;
    3) Record online music, chatting/ meeting voices, Games, etc;
    4) Record DRM-protected music;
    - Record audio from kernel device driver. High quality!
    - Virtual sound card driver. No Stereo Mix needed. You can use it to fix the stereo mix problem of Vista/Win7.
  • Connect two audio applications and pipe audio data between them in real time.
    - Audio applications can use Virtual Audio Streaming as a virtual cable. For example, you can pipe/redirect the sound of RealPlayer into a MP3 encoder.
    Pure digital data transfer, just like a virtual audio cable, NO audio quality loss.

System Requirements: Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ Server 2008 R

File Size: 3.26 MB

Price: The program is available for $29.95

Vrijeme preostalo za free download: 10 sati

DOWNLOAD

Merry christmas :)
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 2
13 godina

z_o_o_m's File & Image Uploader - Official Web Site

Programski alat za lakši upload datoteka i slika online.Evo nekih ključnih značajki:

• podržava više od 250 servera diljem svijeta 
  • mogućnost korištenja premium accounta
  • mogućnost paralelnog uploada
  • mnogo brži upload nego preko browsera ili uobičajenog upload alata
  • jednostavan za korištenje, višejezično okruženje
  • tehnička pomoć(mogućnost dodatnih funkcija,servera na zahtjev)

Prikazuje oglase banera i druge vrste reklama tijekom izvođenja.

Download link 

Download skins (samo dekrompresirajte u folder gdje se nalazi .exe file)

DLL (obavezan za neke hostove,obavezan za uploadjockey.com, youtube.com, ifile.it, turboshare.com,sadrži SSL libraries za spojiti se na HTTPS secured sites, isto ga  dekompresirajte u folder gdje se nalazi.exe file)

Poruka je uređivana zadnji put sub 11.12.2010 10:47 (zitzko).

0 0 hvala 4
14 godina
neaktivan

Giveaway of the Day - BatchMarker 3

BatchMarker is an image watermarking software. This program helps you to add copyright sign, trademark sign, text watermark, image watermarks, add logo watermark and date to multiple photos in a batch mode. Protect your copyrights by adding copyright sign watermark to all your photos

Key features:

• Clear and simple settings
  • Watermark templates
  • Add complex graphical watermarks
  • Easily add text watermarks
  • Automatically ranging text watermarks

System Requirements: Winows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7

File Size: 2.98 MB

Price: The program is available for $27.50

Vrijeme preostalo za free download: 19 SATI

DOWNLOAD

Merry christmas :)
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put ned 12.12.2010 13:41 (Krešo91).
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 2
14 godina
neaktivan

SnowFox Video to Flash Converter 1.2.0

SnowFox Video to Flash Converter could convert video to Flash FLV, SWF 

with professional flash player template to insert in website or blog.

With this Flash Video Converter, you can not only convert WMV, AVI, MPEG\MPG, 3GP, 

MP4, MOV, MOD, TOD(JVC Vidicon), MKV to Flash, even convert HD video as M2TS, TP, 

TRP, TS to flash FLV/SWF, it is also available to customize flash Video with build-in 

output flash player templates for uploading to YouTube, MySpace, Yahoo video and Google video and your personal blog, etc.

Price 35.00$  Today Free

Link

1 0 hvala 6
16 godina

SuperEasy Video Converter

SuperEasy Video Converter converts DVD-videos as well as all video files of most popular formats to exactly the standard that you require for your device. Even better, it downloads flash videos from platforms like Youtube and MyVideo and converts them to the required format without wasting time.

key features :
  • Intuitive and easy to use interface.
  • Recording of DVD-videos (incl. single chapters), video and flash files from Internet platforms as source files to be converted
  • Direct video download from sites like Youtube, Google Video, Clipfish, MyVideo, VideoTube, MySpace, Metacafe, Sevenload, iFilm, blip.tv and dailymotion – with or without converting.
  • Integrated preview of files to be converted.
  • Detailed display of files to be converted.
  • Setting of cut markers: only convert what you want to see.
  • Splitting of videos for memory card players or other devices with limited storage space.
  • Works with Windows XP/vista and Win 7
Supported Formats :

unprotected Video-DVDs,XviD, DivX, Nero Digital, High Definition Video Material (as .mpeg or .ts files), High Definition Video (HDV), AVCHD, WMV files, MPEG1 and MPEG2 files, nearly all MPEG4 files, nearly all h.264 files, mobile phone videos (3gp or mp4), Flash Video files (.flv) and many more…

Supported devices & profiles :
  • iPod Video, iPhone, iPod Nano and iPod touch.
  • Playstation PSP and Sony Walkman
  • Sony Playstation PS3
  • Nintendo Wii
  • Xbox 360
  • Windows Mobile compatible devices (Pocket PCs, Micorosft Zune and others)
  • Flash videos (flv files) e.g. for homepages and video platforms
  • Mobile phones (MP4- or 3GP-compatible)
  • DVD Player with MPEG2 (DVD or SVCD compatible), MPEG4 as avi (DivX and Xvid compatible) and MPEG4 as mp4 (Nero Digital compatible)

SuperEasy Video Converter free serial:
  1. Go to this promo page :http://bit.ly/SuperEsy, enter name,email address and click ‘Send’ button.
  2. You will receive an email with conformation link, click the link and get the SuperEasy Video Converter serial number.
  3. Download : SuperEasy Video Converter v1.59

Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 5
14 godina
protjeran

Ako nekome treba EVEREST Ultimate Edition v 4.6 može doći do licence. Ja neću puno pisati u ovom postu već dajem link na stranice gdje je sve objašnjeno. Samo mala napomena ( iako piše i u objašnjenjima ) da obvezno koristite Mailinator kako vas poslije ne bi "udavili " s reklamama i možebitnim spamovima. Ostalo je sve O.K.

http://dottech.org/freebies/9202

Poruka je uređivana zadnji put pon 13.12.2010 1:11 (BlackFoot).

0 0 hvala 7
14 godina
neaktivan

PowerDesk Pro 8

by Avanquest Software can be considered as best alternative to traditional 

Windows explorer. Generally it cots arround $40, but with below Avanquest Promo/free offer you can grab it for free, 

Link

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UltimateZip 5.01 Free Licence

UltimateZip 5 Features :

Superior ZIP Support : Including Huge Zip Files (> 2gb) and more

Very Strong 7-Zip Compression : 7-Zip outperforms all other archive formats.

Supports multi-core processors : Build-in Viewer and Preview feature.

Advanced Security: ZIP-AES encryption and UZE-AES encryption.

Powerful backup feature: Safe your important files with UZ Backup.

Support for Multiple other Archive Formats : RAR, ACE, CAB, JAR, LHA, LZH and more.

Supported OS : Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008/7

Link

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ocster Backup Pro 6.05 for free

Key Features :

Install and forget: creates fully automatic backups.

Easy to use.

Versioning: access older versions of your files.

Automatic pausing: never slows down your computer.

Outlook support: backup Outlook emails and calendars.

Stop & Resume: Backups can be stopped and resumed.

Storage on: hard disks, network,USB and Ocster Secure Storage.

Compression: Backups are compressed intelligently to save space.

Encryption Algorithms: Backup can be encrypted the following algithms: AES 256 Bit, AES 128 Bit, BlowFish, Cast-128

Compression Algorithms: The software supports the following compression types: ZLib, LZMA Quick, LZMA Normal, LZMA Best.

Scheduled: Backups can be started either automatically at scheduled times.

Backup Reports: Detailed backup reports can be generated each time the backup is updated.

Backup Report Emails: Backup reports can be automatically sent to an email address.

Fully compatible with Windows 7 (64 & 32 bit), Vista and XP

Link

Poruka je uređivana zadnji put pon 13.12.2010 11:51 (mario1990).

0 0 hvala 6
13 godina

Q-Dir - upravitelj datoteka - Službena web stranica

Brzi i lagani pristup,sa zapanjujućom Quadruped-View tehnikom.Ne morate se odreći uobičajenog Drag and Drop, all Views i ostalih funkcija vašeg sustava.Ovaj program vam može uštedjeti mnogo ručnih postupaka i vremena koje utrošite.Q-Dir vam ne mora biti instaliran na računalu,preimenujte Dir_Installer.exe sa Q-Dir.exe i pokreni!

Evo nekih ključnih značajki ovog programa:

• Favorites: Quick access to most often used folders.
  • Drag&Drop: Move files by dragging in Q-views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
  • Clipboard: Copy/ Paste between the Q-Dir directory views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
  • Folder-Type: ZIP-, FTP-,cabinet-,network-, system - folders, shortcuts ...
  • Views: Large icons, tiles, list, detail, thumbnail (Vista: extra large symbols) .
  • Export: to XLS, CSV, TXT, HTML.
  • Popup Menus: Desktop, My Computer.
  • Screen magnifier: anything on the screen can be enlarged.
  • Color Filter: Different colors for different item types (e.g. *.log;*.txt).
  • Highlight-Filter: Effective way for fast items highlighting.
  • File-Filter: Allows for quick and easy filtering of the items. 
  • Columns: All columns support, and save function .
  • Quick-Link's: For fast folder access.
  • Folder-Select: Fast & flexible folder selection address-bar/ desktop menu/ my-computer menu/...
  • Multi-INI: Several INI files for Q-Dir.
  • Tree-View: Simple and quadruple.
  • Preview: Allows a quick preview

Download linkovi: 32bit    64bit    Unicode

1 0 hvala 6
14 godina
neaktivan
Giveaway of the Day - mediAvatar YouTube to MP3 Converter

Key features:
  • Always updated with YouTube change
  • Download and convert YouTube FLV/HD YouTube videos to MP3 audio files in 1 click
  • Batch downloading and converting YouTube videos to MP3 songs
  • Download YouTube videos as original FLV or HD videos to your computer without converting
  • A built-in browser allows you to browse, search, play, download and convert YouTube videos to MP3 songs conveniently.
  • Available with the Internet Explore right-click menu option to download and convert YouTube videos to MP3 songs easily.

System Requirements: Windows XP (SP2 or later)/ Vista/ 

File Size: 20.0 MB

Price: The program is available for $19.99

Vrijeme preostalo za free download: 20 SATI

DOWNLOAD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giveaway of the Day - mediAvatar HD Video Converter

Key features:
  • Convert between HD video formats; convert video files from HD to SD (standard-definition) formats; convert between SD video formats; extract audio from video files; convert audio formats; rip CD to audio files
  • Provides optimized conversion solutions for almost all multimedia players on the market: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Zune, Xbox360, PMPs, Wii, NDS, Blackberry, Android phones, 3GP mobile phones, MP4 players, Windows Mobile devices, and many others, even video sharing sites like YouTube.
  • Allows setting multiple conversion solutions for a single file to convert it into different format files at 1 time!
  • The introducing of NVIDIA CUDA technology makes the video encoding/decoding (especially high-definition video) accelerated by 5X on any PC with CUDA-enabled GPU built-in.

System Requirements: Windows XP (SP2 or later)/ Vista/ 7

File Size: 30.1 MB

Price: The program is available for $39.99

Vrijeme preostalo za free download: 9 SATI

DOWNLOAD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giveaway of the Day - Amac YouTubeStudio (for Mac OS)

Key features:
  • Always updates with the change of YouTube site
  • 1 step to download and convert YouTube videos to other video and audio files on Mac
  • Watch YouTube videos offline on your iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Zune, Xbox360, BlackBerry, 3GP mobile phones, MP4 players and other media players when internet connection is unavailable
  • Convert FLV videos on your computer to support video and audio formats as a FLV converter on Mac
  • Browse, search, play, download and convert YouTube videos directly in the built-in browser.
  • Drag&drop or paste&copy or right-click the video URLs to start downloading simply

System Requirements: Mac OS X v10.4 - 10.6/ 512MB RAM/ 110MB free hard disk space for installation/ Intel processor

File Size: 29.4 MB

Price: The program is available for $29.99

Vrijeme preostalo za free download: 9 SATI

DOWNLOAD

Ajmo narode, idu k'o vruće kifle {#}

Marry Chroostmass, and a Hippy New Year :P
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 5
Ova tema je sadržajno povezana sa sljedećim temama: Besplatni programi
Nova poruka
E-mail:
Lozinka: