The Remote procedure call failed and did not ex...

poruka: 7
|
čitano: 4.586
|
moderatori: pirat, Lazarus Long, XXX-Man, vincimus
+/- sve poruke
ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
13 godina
neaktivan
The Remote procedure call failed and did not ex...

Treba mi pomoc...hitnooo!!! :( os mi je win 7 i neznam zasto al' odjednom mi kada hocu da otvorim neki folder (my computer,documents, ... - nebitno koji) izbaci " The remote procedure call failed and did not execute "... sta je to ...  zasto to izbaci...help :S

Crasher1504
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
14 godina
RE: The Remote procedure call failed and did not e
Evo copy-paste iz Windows helpa nekima je pomoglo:

You must be logged on as an administrator to perform these steps.
Remote procedure call (RPC) is a protocol that allows a program on one computer to run a program on a server. The Network troubleshooter can help you identify when an RPC server error has occurred, but it might be difficult to tell which computer the error is coming from. Enabling extended error information on the RPC server can help identify the computer the error is occurring on, as well as the underlying problem.
Your network administrator can enable extended error information for you by following the steps below. For more information about extended error information, go to Obtaining Extended RPC Error Information on the MSDN website.
These steps can't be completed on Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Home Basic, and Windows 7 Home Premium.
Click the Start button . In the search box, type gpedit.msc, and then press Enter. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Under Computer Configuration, click the arrow next to Administrative Templates, and then click the arrow next to System.
Click the Remote Procedure Call folder.
In the right pane, click Propagation of extended error information, and then, in the middle pane, click Edit policy setting.
Click Enabled, and then click OK.
Skeniraj s MBAM-om.Piše da bi uzrok mogao biti i trojanac.
13 godina
neaktivan

Gledao sam to vec...nije pomoglo...tek nakon sto sam resetirao laptop opet radi...sad dokle ce ...neznam!

MABM ???

Crasher1504
13 godina
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it...
13 godina
neaktivan

Evo da ne otvaram novu temu opet...napisat cu ovdje...imam problem sa nekim error-om, kad zelim instalirat igru... http://img339.imageshack.us/i/92129795.png/ ... moze pomoc??? 

Crasher1504
14 godina
neaktivan
Crasher1504 kaže...

Evo da ne otvaram novu temu opet...napisat cu ovdje...imam problem sa nekim error-om, kad zelim instalirat igru... http://img339.imageshack.us/i/92129795.png/ ... moze pomoc??? 

Instaliraj directx

ako ne bude radilo onda instaliraj i nove drivere.

strpljenje i ucenje donosi uspjeh.
13 godina
neaktivan

A evo rijesio sam :)) malo brzam sa postanjem ovih "svojih problema" ... misleci, dok ja trazim, ako nista ne nadjem mozda mi netko od vas ponudi kakvu dobru ideju...ugl: Nije bilo nekog dll file...koji sam skinuo na sljedecoj stranici, i sve je dobro sad :) Ako vama nedostaje neki ".dll" file, svakako pokusajte http://www.dll-files.com/

Crasher1504
Nova poruka
E-mail:
Lozinka:

vrh stranice