čitano: 838
|
moderatori: XXX-Man, vincimus
+/- sve poruke
ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
16 godina
Diablo 2 - Pacifist - prelazak D2 bez ubijanja

Dakle like je prosao D2LOD sa Sorcom i Paladinom bez ijednog direktnog ubojstva (monsteri su si sami krivi kaj su piginuli).

Prilicno dugo za gledanje (~8 sati za normal) al mislim da nitko nije prosao D2 dosad na ovaj nacin.

This is a proof-of-concept pacifist run of D2 through Normal Baal. It’s only the second such run I’ve completed, but I think the strategy's now refined enough that it's worth publishing.

One of the benefits of starting a new category is you get to make up all the rules, so these are mine:

• You may not take aggressive action toward any creature or animated construct, nor may you summon an entity or hire a mercenary to do so on your behalf.
  • You may enable Ladder-only runewords and freely use /players X if you choose to play offline.
  • You aren't responsible for the behavior of character-independent NPCs, like Flavie, or the Barbarians in the Bloody Foothills.
  • You aren't responsible for shrines; their outcomes are acts of Anu.
  • There's a bug that sometimes causes your mouse buttons to revert to attack when any of your equipment changes. As a result, it's easy to unwittingly swing at an enemy, or to accidentally TK something while aiming for a chest, portal, waypoint, shrine, seal, or altar. If that happens, simply apologize and don't allow that enemy to die. If that enemy needs to die, respawn it unprovoked in a new game.

If you don't want to watch a nearly 8-hour run, a written walkthrough follows.

https://www.reddit.com/r/speedrun/comments/668zh5/diablo_2_pacifist_74133/

Demokracija je, također, kada dva vuka i jedna ovca glasuju što će biti za večeru.
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put sub 22.4.2017 10:00 (nixass).
Moj PC  
9 0 hvala 0
12 godina
protjeran
Re: Diablo 2 - Pacifist - prelazak D2 bez ubijanja
To samo potvrduje da je
d2 i dalje najbolji😂lp
Intel Core™ i7 Forever----- Battlelog: SoldierStippy
Moj PC  
3 0 hvala 0
Nova poruka
E-mail: