poruka: 1
|
čitano: 1.747
|
moderatori: vincimus
+/- sve poruke
ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
Ovo je tema za komentiranje sadržaja Bug.hr portala. U nastavku se nalaze komentari na "Višestruki UI modeli bolje zaključuju i daju točni".
10 godina
suspendiran
Višestruki UI modeli bolje zaključuju i daju točni

Ovo je tekst ako netko želi testirati:
Carla is downloading a 200 GB file. Normally she can download 2 GB/minute, but 40% of the way through the download, Windows forces a restart to isntall updates, which takes 20 minutes. Then Carla has to restart the download from the beginning. How load does it take to download the file?

Bard:
First find how many GB Carla had downloaded before Windows forced a restart: 200 GB * 40% = 80 GB Then find how long it took to download the first 80 GB: 80 GB / 2 GB/minute = 40 minutes Then subtract the time of the restart from the total download time to find how long it took to download the first 80 GB: 40 minutes - 20 minutes = 20 minutes Then divide the remaining file size by the download speed to find how long it took to download the remaining 120 GB: 120 GB / 2 GB/minute = 60 minutes Then add the two times together to find the total download time: 20 minutes + 60 minutes = 80 minutes So the answer is 80

GPT-4:
    To find the total time it takes for Carla to download the 200 GB file, consider the following:
        Time to download 40% of the file is 80 GB. Time taken is 40 minutes.
        Time for Windows update is 20 minutes.
        Time to download the entire file again is 100 minutes.

Total time is 40 + 20 + 100 = 160 minutes.

So, it takes 160 minutes for Carla to download the file.

Probao sam ovako:
Here is another answer I got: (ono od barda)

Based on your reply, do you think you will need to change your calculations?

Odgovorio mi je:
I apologize for the oversight. bla bla kenj kenj ...

Here's the corrected calculation:
        Time to download 40% of the file (80 GB) before the restart: 40 minutes
        Time for Windows update: 20 minutes
        Time to download the entire 200 GB file again: 100 minutes

Total time: 40 minutes (initial download) + 20 minutes (Windows update) + 100 minutes (complete download after restart) = 160 minutes

Da li su na ovo mislili?

Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
Nova poruka
E-mail:
Lozinka:

vrh stranice